Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2021, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

My storage says the capacity is 73%. I sold a ton of stuff at the market I do mean a ton of stuff and it didn't move down at all. This is showing on the harvest and products side not the items side. That said my items side is about 73% full. I haven't said anything before now thinking FT would fix the issue but now I am wondering what is going on. Is the 73% for the H&P side which can't be right unless they decreased storage by a ton because I sold millions of products and it didn't go down at all, or is this for the items side. If it is for the items side it doesn't need to be showing on the H&P side we need to know how full that side is.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
My storage says the capacity is 73%. I sold a ton of stuff at the market I do mean a ton of stuff and it didn't move down at all. This is showing on the harvest and products side not the items side. That said my items side is about 73% full. I haven't said anything before now thinking FT would fix the issue but now I am wondering what is going on. Is the 73% for the H&P side which can't be right unless they decreased storage by a ton because I sold millions of products and it didn't go down at all, or is this for the items side. If it is for the items side it doesn't need to be showing on the H&P side we need to know how full that side is.
HI JAS,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post only in this Game Migration thread.

The percentage is for the Harvest & Products side. If you sold parts of items then it will not change the percentage, because you still have all the boxes for the harvests or products.

That percentage will show less when you sell Non-ingredients because that removes the box for those items or if you you have large or gift boxes of items as will as the regular side you can run the Zip to consolodate all 3 boxes to one box with the regular one.
The amount of each type does not play that big a part in the percentage. 73% is low enough you should not have to worry about the percentage at this point.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread