Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 06 2011, 11:00 AM

poor manners are everywhere, I don't figure there is much I can do about it. If people want to be rude so be it. I', just happy that my life is not as miserable as theirs and minding manners is not an issue for me.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Feb 06 2011, 11:14 AM

I hate plowing, with planting my own farms I get enough xp's. I try not to do do much to get xp's b/c I don't want to be bumped to the top should they add new levels, I wanna work to get there like I should be doing. EVen then I still won't plow, planting my 8 farms gives me enough xp's.

I don't hire those who harvest to plow all the time. I see no reason why someone at the highest level needs the xp's when there are other people there climbing slowly to get to the highest level, I wanna help those people, not the 185 who just want to be at the top should they add new levels.

If my motives don't work for someone, thats their issue. I will not take responsibility for someone else's thought process, only my own.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Feb 07 2011, 12:47 AM

I have a simple question: If I work on a friends farm and I get a percentage of the work I've done, it goes into my Storage, now can that product be used towards my facilities? for example, I get hot dog buns or bread, if I have the other items already will it allow me to use their items in my factories?

I'm enjoying this game alot I get frustrated though as I have few friends, but I've clawed my way up to get a second farm, Without FC... believe you me, it's taken a long time. Please forgive me if some how I've placed this question in the wrong place. With over 51 pages in this topic alone, I've not read all the posts.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ma Kettle II
Old Feb 07 2011, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Kettle II View Post
I have a simple question: If I work on a friends farm and I get a percentage of the work I've done, it goes into my Storage, now can that product be used towards my facilities? for example, I get hot dog buns or bread, if I have the other items already will it allow me to use their items in my factories?

I'm enjoying this game alot I get frustrated though as I have few friends, but I've clawed my way up to get a second farm, Without FC... believe you me, it's taken a long time. Please forgive me if some how I've placed this question in the wrong place. With over 51 pages in this topic alone, I've not read all the posts.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ma Kettle II
Hi M.K. II simple answer , yes you can. any items you earn by harvesting at another farm or by helping in a facilty go into your storage and can be used in your facilities ...
Old Feb 07 2011, 05:15 PM

Just a note from me about the xp's; it seems like many of the folks in here think that we at the highest level do not "deserve" any xp's from plowing, after we have cleared(harvested) a lot of crops on other peoples farms. (Including those annoying layered farms) Why not???

It's not *us* who have stopped the xp's to level up, it's the devs!
If we use our fuel to harvest all kind of farms, I don't see why we shouldn't get our xp's while plowing.

I DO help a lot of low-levelled players to level up. . . a lot. And I *never* ask if a person is 1x1, or have the 4x4-tools when I hire someone.

I work from the Market because I still find it amusing, but I sure want to get "rewarded" with the xp's from plowing, after clearing a farm of crops.

It seems a bit strange to me that someone don't want us 185 (for now) to gain our xp's from plowing.
If we had an automatic level-up by xp's still, we would be far "up there".
But please, let us have the pleasure of working like anyone else, even if we're at the highest level.

NB: If I hire one 1x1-person to work, or a 4x4-person, I *always* let them take care of the plowing, as well.

Regards
Simera
Old Feb 07 2011, 05:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i dont care if a level 185 is willing to plow. Lots of times i dont look to see what level a person is because im just in too big of a hurry and i need help immediately. However when i go into the market and see someone repeatedly saying "PLOWWWWWWWWWWWW PLOWWWWWWWWWW HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " and theyre level 185 then you can bet your you know what that they wont be getting hired

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 07 2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
i dont care if a level 185 is willing to plow. Lots of times i dont look to see what level a person is because im just in too big of a hurry and i need help immediately. However when i go into the market and see someone repeatedly saying "PLOWWWWWWWWWWWW PLOWWWWWWWWWW HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " and theyre level 185 then you can bet your you know what that they wont be getting hired
I totally agree with you there!! Whatever level those "screamers" are, they go on my Ignore-button. LOL
Behaviour is a must, in MP, in here and in real-life.

Regards
Simera
Old Feb 07 2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
I hate plowing, with planting my own farms I get enough xp's. I try not to do do much to get xp's b/c I don't want to be bumped to the top should they add new levels, I wanna work to get there like I should be doing. EVen then I still won't plow, planting my 8 farms gives me enough xp's.

I don't hire those who harvest to plow all the time. I see no reason why someone at the highest level needs the xp's when there are other people there climbing slowly to get to the highest level, I wanna help those people, not the 185 who just want to be at the top should they add new levels.

If my motives don't work for someone, thats their issue. I will not take responsibility for someone else's thought process, only my own.

that is both the strangest and funniest thing I have read her in a LONG time.

Old Feb 07 2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
I always check to see what level the harvester is. If they are level 185 (or current max) I thank them for working and go find someone of lower level to offer the XP to. Lot of newbies out there needing xp. I see no reason to give xp to someone that just wants to jump up 20 levels at the next update.

Haha.... I do that too.

When the worker is harvesting (after I specifically ask for lower level farmers to help them out) I visit their farm.

If they say they are low 100s or under and it turns out they are much higher, or even maxed, I return and congratulate them on working just one farm and jumping so many levels.... and tell them thanks and good bye.

A couple days back I had 8 farms of fertilized rhubarb ( I do that for fun once in awhile) and some "grandma" avatar was begging for work. So I hired her when she said "no tools" and figured it would make her day. Wouldn't you know it, she harvested with a 4x4.

I questioned her and she said "... well, I don't have ALL the tools yet, and I don't plow, I just harvest"

I said "thanks, enjoy your level 176.... I have to go to the market now and find someone else for the other 7 farms of fertilized rhubarb.... good bye"

and I did....

I thank that level 45 farmer is STILL counting all the coin and points he made, while I did other things and just watched the screen.

Farm Town can be all sorts of fun.

Old Feb 07 2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Haha.... I do that too.

When the worker is harvesting (after I specifically ask for lower level farmers to help them out) I visit their farm.

If they say they are low 100s or under and it turns out they are much higher, or even maxed, I return and congratulate them on working just one farm and jumping so many levels.... and tell them thanks and good bye.

A couple days back I had 8 farms of fertilized rhubarb ( I do that for fun once in awhile) and some "grandma" avatar was begging for work. So I hired her when she said "no tools" and figured it would make her day. Wouldn't you know it, she harvested with a 4x4.

I questioned her and she said "... well, I don't have ALL the tools yet, and I don't plow, I just harvest"

I said "thanks, enjoy your level 176.... I have to go to the market now and find someone else for the other 7 farms of fertilized rhubarb.... good bye"

and I did....

I thank that level 45 farmer is STILL counting all the coin and points he made, while I did other things and just watched the screen.

Farm Town can be all sorts of fun.

WOW!!! I guess there's all kind of "cheaters" on the Market!! Just me being naiv, and trying to do the "right thing".
*Banging my forehead on the keyboard*
LOL
Regards
Simera