Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2012, 08:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Same Here, a lot of connection timeout!

I hope for the Update ^^
Old Jan 25 2012, 08:53 PM

I play on MySpace and have had no trouble with the quests. I used my 5x5 harvester and it worked fine. It did not count on the quest when I used my harvest/plow tool. Thank you Raul for the great update. We players on MySpace do not get a lot of the things that Facebook players receive so I was very glad to see that we can do the quests. It makes up a little bit for not being able to work in out neighbors facilities among other things. Thank you.
From a very big Farmtown Addict on Level 285 and anxiously awaiting the next levels.

Last edited by rhwood; Jan 25 2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: added more text
Old Jan 25 2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhwood View Post
I play on MySpace and have had mo trouble with the quests. I used my 5x5 harvester and it worked fine. It did not count on the quest when I used my harvest/plow tool.
Level 285 on MySpace
Old Jan 25 2012, 08:55 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
new Factories use more metal... you need to increase and work on balancing out the ingredients. Maybe come up with a new object like you do for semi... you can then turn a open pit to an advance open pit, producing double, and faster, and even double it again, to a modern advance open pit. same with mine.. could even add rail to advance semi (not that it is needed) Please, Please, help us out here.

Please add Mouse over on top of belt icon in yellow tool box, like on sprinkler... hrs till you can use it again, please add mouse over on belts, showing the hrs till next belt bonus limit and the amount or limit hit. this will let us know when the 5 post (Facebook must limit you to this small amount) will start to pop up again, and to how much we can still get towards our limit.

Belt correction: The next 25 Facilities ........ it the next 26 Facilities :
21> C Winery
22> F Wine Cellar
23> C Sawmill
24> F Seafood Restaurant
25> C Coffee Grindr
26> F Fish Farming Plant
27> C Tea Factory
28> F Coffee and Tea Shop
29> C Sushi Restaurant
30> F Cinnamon Factory
31> C Oast and Malt House
32> F Bee Farm
33> C Pasta Factory
34> F Furniture Factory
35> C Mineral Mine
36> F Brewery
37> C Natural Remedy Shop
38> F Pasta Restaurant
39> C Cereal Factory
40> F Jewery Factory
41> C Paper Mill
42> F Spice Factory
43> C Ink and Pigments Factory
44> F Printing - Packaging Factory
45> C Open -Pit Mine
46> F Ceramic Factory
these are great suggestions!!! please also increase the per gift amount on the items used in factories, such as tomatoes, potatoes, etc.
Old Jan 25 2012, 10:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the Quests on here for FB users...........yeahaw....can't wait.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 25 2012, 10:29 PM

Woo Hoo! The Quests are Enabled!

My Quest is to make Fried Catfish. I have to complete all of the steps. Harvest Corn & Cabbage. Catch the Catfish (Please steams & lakes don't be picky on me when you are ready!). Harvest Olives. Make Olive Oil & Corn Flour, and then Make the Fried Catfish! I have to do it all in the right order. So just because I can load some Fried Catfish right now, it won't count until after I have completed the other steps.

I think I'm going to like this!

Other Players, Please post what you have to do, let see if there is a huge variation of quest opportunities! Maybe one for every "finished" product we are able to produce?!?

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jan 25 2012, 10:34 PM

mine is to produce 10 hot dogs 1 produce hotdog sausage 2 harvest 3 tomatoes harvest 10 flour 4 produce ketchup 5 produce flour 6 produce hot dog bread 7 produce hotdog.
will have this one done tomorrow afternoon as i always plant wheat and tomatoes on a daily basis
Old Jan 25 2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
mine is to produce 10 hot dogs 1 produce hotdog sausage 2 harvest 3 tomatoes harvest 10 flour 4 produce ketchup 5 produce flour 6 produce hot dog bread 7 produce hotdog.
will have this one done tomorrow afternoon as i always plant wheat and tomatoes on a daily basis
It will be interesting to see if it counts harvesting crops that were planted before accepting the quest. If that works, I might just have to set a side several of my 10x10 crops spaces for some of the basics that are used in numerous recipes. I generally keep 50K of each ingredient in stock, and plant a whole farm or two to bump any crop that falls below 50K back up.

Definitely adds a nice strategic shift as to how players will have to play. I will have to change, and that's a good thing!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
Old Jan 25 2012, 10:42 PM

I have to produce eel sushi

what i want to know is does it count if someone else harvests and fish for me or do i have to do it myself?

time to test and find out.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 25 2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I have to produce eel sushi

what i want to know is does it count if someone else harvests and fish for me or do i have to do it myself?

time to test and find out.
In the first post, Raul said, right now, we have to do all of the actions ourselves. But, he did say that getting help will count later. An additional twists!?!?! Where we have to hire the work out?!?!

---Jerry

My Quest Plot Farm
Closed Thread