Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2021, 02:00 PM

user ID number 100001360443439

i went to use the multiplanter to place more trees on my farms, and it's trying to plant them off the side of the farm instead of on it
Old Mar 27 2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
user ID number 100001360443439

i went to use the multiplanter to place more trees on my farms, and it's trying to plant them off the side of the farm instead of on it
Hi minxie63

From our Game Guide for Tools chapter>

As of April 2020, the Multi Planters can now overhang the bottom edges of the farm so you don't have to switch to using a smaller tool to get it to fit within the farm. This is useful when you want to add trees or flowers to the bottom edges of an upgraded farm size.

This is only happening with the Plowers.
Old Mar 27 2021, 02:30 PM

hi Mary thans,

yes i was fishing for a SN - so maybe the devs were working on that problem when i was fishing.
Thanks for getting back to me it wasn't a huge issue
Old Mar 27 2021, 06:57 PM

Default Petrochemical Plant

I have four petrochemical plants producing plastic granules and the amount in storage is getting smaller. I don't know if the granules are not being registered in storage or if I am losing production. Prior to the switch from Flash, I plenty in storage.
Old Mar 27 2021, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopwi View Post
I have four petrochemical plants producing plastic granules and the amount in storage is getting smaller. I don't know if the granules are not being registered in storage or if I am losing production. Prior to the switch from Flash, I plenty in storage.
Hi Chopwi,
As we do not have the trains and ships that also brought things like the plastic pellets yet, then you may not be getting as many as you are currently using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2021, 07:16 PM

Almost 3 months since the end of flash, and we still don't have a complete game to play. We are told that this or that will be released in a few days. Well that's a week now. How about not telling us anything so that we aren't waiting for stuff.

I have to wonder how many long time players have finally given up on this?
Old Mar 27 2021, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi minxie63

From our Game Guide for Tools chapter>

As of April 2020, the Multi Planters can now overhang the bottom edges of the farm so you don't have to switch to using a smaller tool to get it to fit within the farm. This is useful when you want to add trees or flowers to the bottom edges of an upgraded farm size.

This is only happening with the Plowers.
i get that... but it's not letting me plant next to the existing trees, just going directly off the field no matter which multi planter i'm using... i upped the size of my farms to the 50x50 and would like to fill in the trees wall to wall... as it is now it's leaving blank space between existing trees and the new ones... hope that made sense
Old Mar 27 2021, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
i get that... but it's not letting me plant next to the existing trees, just going directly off the field no matter which multi planter i'm using... i upped the size of my farms to the 50x50 and would like to fill in the trees wall to wall... as it is now it's leaving blank space between existing trees and the new ones... hope that made sense
Hi Minxie,
It can be tricky to get them next to existing trees, specially if they overhang the next square. All you can do is try moving them toward the existing trees until the square turns red then back off one square until it turns green again.

There is a ground cover with red squares that might help with this. With that you should be able to see where the empty space is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2021, 10:42 PM

A minor bug, but the POW flag does not display. I thought at first I might have accidently sold or moved the one I had, so I tried to buy a new one, but the new one also does not display on the game.
Old Mar 27 2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
A minor bug, but the POW flag does not display. I thought at first I might have accidently sold or moved the one I had, so I tried to buy a new one, but the new one also does not display on the game.
Hi PharmerRhonda,
None of the animated graphics have been added yet. That includes flags and animals.
Closed Thread