Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb in CA View Post
I went to the Market, and set to allow employees to use fuel/tools. Then I once again made her a Super Neighbor. I logged off. When she went to my farms, she only has access to her tools, none of mine. She reloaded, same thing. No access to my tools. She logged off FB and then back in, same thing. Do I have to hire her from Market? Doesn't seem the purpose of a SN if that is the case.
I am using IE 11, Windows 7.
Hi Barb,
No you don't have to hire her from the market, because setting as a super neighbor automatically hires them. We are still research how this is supposed to work as we don't know all the details on this yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barb,
Make sure you have allowed the use of tools in the hire from the market. That apparently is the only way to set it so the Super Neighbor will have access to them. They will have to open the tool box to have that access as those tools will not show in the toolbar spots.
How do we "allow ... from the marketplace"?
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
How do we "allow ... from the marketplace"?
When you hire you can set (in that pop up) to allow or not allow your tools and fuel to be used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You could try to set it to 110% on your farms, and check if it is better for you.

I did try 110% and it makes it to small. I can live with this.
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:07 AM

Just tried the super neighbor with a friend of mine and it worked perfectly!!! Can't wait till they can plant too!!!!
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:09 AM

This morning my screens changed so that the "My Gifts", "MyFacilities", both Quests, Farm Selector Manager, all pop-up boxes, cover the entire screen. This has never happened before. It started after the total number of quests reappeared on the first quest screen. Any help would be appreciated. This has nothing to do with how my screens are sized from my FB home page.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...851&farm_ix=11
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:15 AM

i have a neighbor the i made a super neighbor to test it out to make sure it is working and when they land on my field and go to the field that has something ready - they do not have access to the tools or able to do the field even after refreashing that farm that they are on - any suggestions
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
If they were going to reduce the number of animals we could have out on a farm , they should have increased the number we can add into the barns by at least 50 .... I stored all my loose animals ... I have barns for all animals on all farms and don't want to run out of ingredients because they reduced numbers ..
Hi Tucker,
You didn't need to store all those animals. Raul did say that the number you had out already would remain, but you would not be able to add more.
You can have up to 400 loose on a farm. The reason they set a limit is because some were putting over 1,000 out on a farm and then found they could not open that farm to do anything. So to prevent this from happening and needing to repair it for them the limit was set.
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barb,
No you don't have to hire her from the market, because setting as a super neighbor automatically hires them. We are still research how this is supposed to work as we don't know all the details on this yet.
She is only level 116 - I wonder if that has something to do with her not being able to use my tools? I completely closed out of the Internet, had her do so also. She still has the red dot, went to my farms, and still only has her small (4x) tools available. I had her go to different farms, reload, still just her little tools. I think I may make another neighbor a SN to see if they have my tools - need to make sure they don't have big tools already though. Will let you know. Thanks again.
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
This morning my screens changed so that the "My Gifts", "MyFacilities", both Quests, Farm Selector Manager, all pop-up boxes, cover the entire screen. This has never happened before. It started after the total number of quests reappeared on the first quest screen. Any help would be appreciated. This has nothing to do with how my screens are sized from my FB home page.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...851&farm_ix=11
Hi Grammy,
Each page you open in your browser sets the zoom and remembers it. If you have FB set at 110%, and your farm at 125% then the browser remembers those settings for each, so each time you open them it will change to that zoom.
That said it may be your Flash settings instead of the browser. Try right clicking on your farm. In that menu find Zoom out, click on that until it greys out. Then close your farm and reopen it and check the pop ups.
Closed Thread