Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschilpe View Post
So I like the fact that we got a 6 th farm but would really like some mountains railroad tracks and maybe farm 7 8 and 9 ha ha

Mountains.... got the waterfall.... that's a start
Railroad..... got it around the mine.... that's a start
Farms 7,8, &9.... oh yeah.... got 6ix, and that's a start

Now let's get serious..... a variety of mountains ..... railroad and trains and other neat train stuff..... and 6 more farms.

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Harmdrift
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

Old Sep 28 2010, 10:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseannebrown View Post
[i] really need help to be hired and not get ,item not ready to harvest or workers can plow only on harvested land or tick green to reconnect. I have done all the things sugested and still not working right. I also cannot seem to drag screen to keep going further on the field.
May i ask you what browser are you using?? the reason I ask is I use FireFox ok.. and i had major problems dragging farms...... I do know that it is not allowed for the mod's to promote a Add blocker ok... but i found out that my add blocker folder had some corrupt flash files in it... I went to the site I got that add blocker from and read how to remove not just the program ok but also the folder for it... then deleted all my temp files on my pc using a program recommended by a friend and did the instructions oh how to delete the slashkey.com folder in the support section then removed flash from adobe site.. and reinstalled flash and .... what do you know never another problem.. yes a lot of steps but the game downgraded from not being able to drag farms into many many more problems......you may not use an add blocker i don't know but these steps really helped me a lot

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 29 2010, 06:44 AM

Well..... surprise, surprise...

my daily "lottery" winnings today were a lot more than 100-500

I "won" 14,400 coins.... seriously..... and when I clicked the green check mark... I saw the coins register.

Must be the quarterly dividend check on my 900mill....

Old Sep 29 2010, 07:13 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to eiramllij Send a message via Skype™ to eiramllij

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well..... surprise, surprise...

my daily "lottery" winnings today were a lot more than 100-500

I "won" 14,400 coins.... seriously..... and when I clicked the green check mark... I saw the coins register.

Must be the quarterly dividend check on my 900mill....

Mine were alot more today also...14,300...first time that's happened.
Old Sep 29 2010, 08:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I got 14,800 I was like :O

I have a lot of problems with my farm these last couple of days. Even when a neighbor working on my farm got the disconnection thingy and told me to rehire again later. I got the new upgrade of adobe flash and did erase cookies, temp files, etc. I dont know what else to do. It takes a long time to load and have been losing gifts and harvest =/ is there any problem with the game? I mean even the slow cafe world opens faster now xD

In another hand i really love this game, is my favorite and I hope is just a momentary problem that can be fixed =)

Edit to say that other big problem is every time i log it says i have my storage full and i can lost them if i dont sell, this happens every time i work in neighbors facilities. I sell all i dont need and come back and anyway it says is full :S it annoys me cause i need everything to work on my facilities. I dont fish no more cause of this, i already sold all my flowers and decorations so dont know what else to do =/

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Alifarmer; Sep 29 2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old Sep 29 2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alifarmer View Post
I got 14,800 I was like :O

I have a lot of problems with my farm these last couple of days. Even when a neighbor working on my farm got the disconnection thingy and told me to rehire again later. I got the new upgrade of adobe flash and did erase cookies, temp files, etc. I dont know what else to do. It takes a long time to load and have been losing gifts and harvest =/ is there any problem with the game? I mean even the slow cafe world opens faster now xD

In another hand i really love this game, is my favorite and I hope is just a momentary problem that can be fixed =)

Edit to say that other big problem is every time i log it says i have my storage full and i can lost them if i dont sell, this happens every time i work in neighbors facilities. I sell all i dont need and come back and anyway it says is full :S it annoys me cause i need everything to work on my facilities. I dont fish no more cause of this, i already sold all my flowers and decorations so dont know what else to do =/
i dont know what your flowers and decoration have to do with your crop storage?? go threw your list of crops. the more windows in there a products uses the more space it takes. example 1000x grapes takes up less space then 1xpineapples , 1xpineapples large, and 1xpineapples gifts would
Old Sep 29 2010, 02:06 PM

My problem with working on other farms is still broken and it has been since I started playing one year ago. I wish you would fix my problem.
Old Sep 29 2010, 02:14 PM

Angry Game not work at 100%

I cannot be hired or hire some neighbors to harvest or plow. This problem has been an issue for the last year. Will you please fix this so my sister and I can work on each other farms?
Old Sep 29 2010, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrileann View Post
I cannot be hired or hire some neighbors to harvest or plow. This problem has been an issue for the last year. Will you please fix this so my sister and I can work on each other farms?

Everytime I open FT, it goes to the gift page..... wassup.

It is bad enough when the pop up prompter is always there, but now the gift page??

Old Sep 29 2010, 02:35 PM

Can some-one please tell me why when I plow my fields disappear, even refreshing the page does not work.
Closed Thread