Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2023, 12:46 PM

What if people are on holiday/vacation and can't get on the laptop for 5 days what happens then? Will they still be able to get into farmtown. My farming friend is on holiday until the 25th March at a late time and she's worried that she wont be able to get back in and she'll lose her farm town.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Mar 07 2023, 01:56 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
What if people are on holiday/vacation and can't get on the laptop for 5 days what happens then? Will they still be able to get into farmtown. My farming friend is on holiday until the 25th March at a late time and she's worried that she wont be able to get back in and she'll lose her farm town.
Hi Alexandra_J,

Did she register at all before she left, if not she will have to wait until she can get on a computer to be able to do it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 07 2023, 09:01 PM

i dont think they will be ready in 5 days to leave face book, the only problem will be if face book deletes farm town before they get back, which could happen at any second.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:09 PM

can we get the saint paddy day stuff out

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
i dont think they will be ready in 5 days to leave face book, the only problem will be if face book deletes farm town before they get back, which could happen at any second.
Hi Tom C,
Raul did say a few weeks and they would keep us informed here. They are still working with Facebook to try to solve the security issues that Facebook keeps adding.

The 5 days is just to verify your login for the web site, should Facebook pull the plug on Farm Town. It doesn't have anything to do with when the web site will be ready. The developers are working as fast as they can to get the site ready so we can work through there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:18 PM

Thanks for the updates and the info. Thankfully (touch wood) I am not experiencing any problems with logging in with the verification details
Old Mar 08 2023, 02:18 AM

Default Slashkey Website

The WARNING page states to supply our email and password..Is this our regular email and password we use for email? I dont like to give out my password. Am I not understanding correctly? Thanks in Advance!
Old Mar 08 2023, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldm0m View Post
The WARNING page states to supply our email and password..Is this our regular email and password we use for email? I dont like to give out my password. Am I not understanding correctly? Thanks in Advance!

you make a new password just need to make sure you remember it
Old Mar 08 2023, 02:29 AM

Hello BlueHair.. Thanks for the quick response,, But my question is Do I have to give you my password to my personal email. If I change my password, all my personal business, will have to be changed as well as on my cell and everything. Plus my work..Should I just create another email only for FarmTown??
Thanks for everything!
Old Mar 08 2023, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldm0m View Post
Hello BlueHair.. Thanks for the quick response,, But my question is Do I have to give you my password to my personal email. If I change my password, all my personal business, will have to be changed as well as on my cell and everything. Plus my work..Should I just create another email only for FarmTown??
Thanks for everything!

you can register with any active email just make sure you make a new password for registration purposes and remember it.

so no you dont give your password for you actual email