Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2022, 07:09 PM

Default New Release -- October 18th, 2022

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on November 12th, 8:15PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 10 Halloween decorations (released last week):

2. 58 x 58 farm expansions for Farms 1 through 15 (Postponed for the next release):

3. 25 new Levels: 18 new decorations, 4 buildings and 14 in the Farm Decor category in the store.

4. Securing your access to your Farmtown account: Most of our time in the past month has been dedicated to comply with new Facebook security requirements, and still, Farmtown was deactivated by Facebook for 1 week.

We decided that Farmtown will continue to be accessed on Facebook, however, if Facebook requirements become too demanding in the future, we may have to move Farmtown to our own dedicated website.

In this case, the only way to access your current Facebook Farmtown account will be if you have it linked to your email.

The next time you load the game, you will see a screen allowing you to link your current Facebook Farmtown account to your email.

If you have multiple Facebook Farmtown accounts, you will have to link each one to a different email.

If for some reason you lose access to the linked email inbox, please remember to link your Facebook Farmtown account again to another email, otherwise, you will not be able to access your Facebook Farmtown farms on the new Farmtown website.

When the new Farmtown website is ready, we will send you an email to the linked email you provided with instructions on how to access your Facebook Farmtown farms in the new Farmtown website.

5. Minor Improvements:

- Always open the Belts screen in the 'Recent Belts' tab if there are pending bonus collections available
- Bugfix: Items reverting back to previous positions when designing for a Super Neighbour with both players online and present in the farm
- Bugfix: Wrong footprint when trying to move certain train long wagons in the farm
- Bugfix: When unloading trains with the cattle wagon the animals went to the harvest storage instead of the item storage, it required a reload to correct itself
- Bugfix: Sometimes the Non-Ingredient (for me) filter in the Storage screen was not showing the correct products
- Bugfix: Trains can be dispatched without having enough coins
- Bugfix: Sometimes the global ingredient planner was showing an empty screen when selecting individual facilities

Released last month:

- Bugfix: Some dropdowns in the Super Neighbour Manager screen were cut off at the top
- Bugfix: Cannot delete an existing facility chain
- Bugfix: Excavator tool not working when deleting a big number of items in big farms

6. Farm Pass Improvements released last month:

- Showing more prominently the Farm Pass benefits earned when doing actions like unloading trains and ships, claiming the Job Completion Bonus, etc
- You can now get hired by your neighbours to complete your Farm Pass farming goals
- Farm Cash animals like Heavywool Llama and Longwool Sheep will not be selected anymore for harvest animals Farm Pass goals
- Removed the 'Dispatch a Specific Ship' farm pass daily goal
- A warning message is shown when claiming a Farm Pass decoration reward but having no space in your item storage to store it
- Bugfix: Send gifts back from the 'My Request' tab now counts toward the Send Gift Farm Pass goal

7. Turbo Oil Factory: This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Oil than the current Oil Factory.

8. New Caraway crop: Used in the Czech Restaurant.

9. Mold Remediation Supplies (FC): Produces Mold Remediation Supplies.

Protective Coverall
Full Face Respirator
Moisture Meter
Mold Check Swabs
Portable Air Scrubber
HEPA Filter
Blower Ducting
Injection Sprayer

10. Czech Restaurant (Coins): Produces Czech Food.

Czech Open Sandwiches
Czech Dill Sauce
Garlic Soup
Barley with Mushrooms
Marinated Sirloin
Roast Pork and Dumplings
Czech Meatloaf
Fruit Dumplings

11. Mold Remediation Services (FC): Provides Mold Remediation Services and can be stocked with products from the Mold Remediation Supplies.

12. Taste of Czech Republic (Coins): Provides Czech Republic Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Czech Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - October 19th, 7:30PM

- Added information at the top of the game showing your Facebook Farmtown account email link status.

When you have completed the linking of your email to your Facebook Farmtown account, the top section will show the current linked email and an 'Update' button.

The 'Update' button should only be used if you have lost access to the email address currently linked to your Facebook Farmtown account.

Post Release Updates - October 21th, 4:10PM

- Added more instructions and clarifications to the process of linking an email to your Facebook Farmtown account.

- If you tried to link an email but you didn't receive the verification email we sent, we will show you an automatic popup when the game loads with more instructions. Sometimes we will be able to tell you with high degree of confidence that the email address you used was misspelled or no longer valid.

Post Release Updates - October 21th, 11:20PM

- New levels will be released this weekend or on Monday.

Post Release Updates - October 23rd, 11:50PM

- Released 25 new levels.

Post Release Updates - November 1st, 10:00PM

- Bugfix: Linked emails were reset to empty when changing your avatar name or sex in the Accounts tab.

- Removed seasonal gift decorations from the Farm Pass 'Receive Specific Gift' goal.

- Added a note icon next to each player in the Farm Pass collect farm cash gift screen so you can say Thanks back.

- The search bar in the custom sort screen in the Facility Manager now accepts more than one facility name separated by comma and you can use the arrows to scroll through them.

- When arriving at an empty marketplace we suggest players to set the language to English (US) in their preferences.

Post Release Updates - November 7th, 10:30PM

- We released an optimization for the 'My Request' page, accepting 1 or all gifts is now much faster.

Post Release Updates - November 8th, 8:45PM

- Bugfix: When having the same Farm Pass goal as a daily and season goal, the counter was only updating the season goal.

- Bugfix: The Empty Marketplace warning message was showing up even when the marketplace was not empty.

Post Release Updates - November 11th, 4:10PM

- 9 Thanksgiving decorations: 1 as gift, 6 at the top of the Thanksgiving category in the store and 2 at the bottom.

- In the past couple of days we have been gradually releasing several server optimizations to improve the performance of the game, according to our measures the current game performance should be the same as 2 months ago. We plan to complete more optimizations in the future to be able to release more farm expansions and bigger tools.

Post Release Updates - November 12th, 8:15PM

- Bugfix: 'Accept All' button in the My Request tab not working for people with Gifting Machines, the gifts were removed from the page but were not going to the giftbox most of the time.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Nov 12 2022 at 07:36 PM.
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:09 PM

Thanks so much Raul and team
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:23 PM

Will the "new" Farmtown allow access via Android tablets?
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:30 PM
Account Not Linked

The best news ever that you've decided to move from Facebook. I know this game is the only thing tying many people to Facebook. Connecting with far-away family is what keeps me there, but I do love this game.
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:31 PM

what about the new train car "long animal products car"

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:31 PM

Thanks for the update and all the hard work you've been putting in. Much appreciated. However, I can't expand and of my farms. I get the message that I already have all that is available.
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:36 PM

Thanks for the information on future web hosting for FarmTown - something I (and many others) have been hoping for for a very long time.
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:37 PM

Default It's coming in two weeks.

The expansion that you are referring to is coming in two weeks per the Forum New Release post.
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:37 PM

This is fantastic!
Thank you, Raul and Team!
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:39 PM

Default Hack or scam?

I just received a message when I reloaded my farm...stating that FT is currently being accessed through FB, but if FB becomes too demanding FT will be going out on its own. If this happens the only access I will have will be through my email account. I am supposed to go to my email account and click the link. Is this legit or is it a hack or scam?
Closed Thread