Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 14 2022, 11:20 AM

I have the same problem. Go to work neighbors facilities and it will be super slow and when you go back later they weren't worked at all.
Old Oct 14 2022, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnbugz View Post
I have the same problem. Go to work neighbors facilities and it will be super slow and when you go back later they weren't worked at all.
Hi lightnbugz

The developers know about the slowdown. You could try to open less tabs while working friends facilities. I have noticed that if I work the regular facilities for xx number of friends and when they are done, I work their services it seems to be a little faster.

As far as going back and getting more when working it may be that they have refilled in between your working them and that would be why you get more.
Old Oct 15 2022, 10:32 PM

Question

Can someone please tell me how many animals each facility and Super Facility hold? All facilities but specifically the rabbit hutches. Thanks.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Oct 15 2022 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Added info
Old Oct 15 2022, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Can someone please tell me how many animals each facility and Super Facility hold? All facilities but specifically the rabbit hutches. Thanks.
Hi LisaScobee,
The regular sheds hold 250 and the super ones hold 500. You can find this information in the game guide chater about animals.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2022, 02:36 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
The regular sheds hold 250 and the super ones hold 500. You can find this information in the game guide chater about animals.
Thanks for the info
Old Oct 16 2022, 08:36 AM

While it used to take 20 or 30 minutes to work my neighbors facilities it is now taking an hour and a half!! After I work them the tabs are not turning pink and when I go back and work them again it works each farm as if I never had worked them at all and the first time it spent A LOT of time on them and then A LOT of time the second time I worked them. This is getting ridiculous!!
Old Oct 16 2022, 09:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
While it used to take 20 or 30 minutes to work my neighbors facilities it is now taking an hour and a half!! After I work them the tabs are not turning pink and when I go back and work them again it works each farm as if I never had worked them at all and the first time it spent A LOT of time on them and then A LOT of time the second time I worked them. This is getting ridiculous!!
Hi Dr Dirt,
The developers are aware of the slow down and looking into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2022, 08:19 AM

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask my question:
When I work my neighbours' factories and services in the morning, I always do both for each neighbour. Then I wait till evening (the 8-hour gap) to do them again.
For the past few days, my farm town clock says that after 6 or 7 hours I can rework factories BUT I still have to wait 2 more hours to do services. How can that be? I thought it should be, for both, after 8 hours. What information am I missing here? Did the rules change?
On my facility work tab all the factories I worked in the morning are uncolored after 6 or 7 hours and the services are still in pink. There is a difference apparently?
Old Oct 23 2022, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask my question:
When I work my neighbours' factories and services in the morning, I always do both for each neighbour. Then I wait till evening (the 8-hour gap) to do them again.
For the past few days, my farm town clock says that after 6 or 7 hours I can rework factories BUT I still have to wait 2 more hours to do services. How can that be? I thought it should be, for both, after 8 hours. What information am I missing here? Did the rules change?
On my facility work tab all the factories I worked in the morning are uncolored after 6 or 7 hours and the services are still in pink. There is a difference apparently?
Hi Palmarina,
The rules have not changed. You must have an 8 hour time between working any facility posts, before you can rework anyone's facilities.
Old Oct 23 2022, 11:44 AM

Hi Taz, thanks for your answer but yes I know that, that is what I wrote too.

The problem is that my farm town clock shows different times for the factories and services, even if I always work both for each neighbour at about the same time. Or well, maybe a few minutes between the factories and the services.
My farm town clock allows to work factories earlier than the 8 hour rule and for the services I sometimes have to wait 2 hours longer.
Well, I reported several problems the past few days at the helpdesk, I will keep an eye on this one. I will contact them again if my clock continues to do crazy things lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Palmarina,
The rules have not changed. You must have an 8 hour time between working any facility posts, before you can rework anyone's facilities.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending