Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 12 2022, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I AM LOADING THEM but they are not BEING loaded!!!! FIVE times I've loaded my oil refinery and it still shows NOTHING loaded!!! I have TONS of CRUDE!!!
Hi John,
Are you loading from the facility itself or through the quest manager or through the NCC manager? They do not show there and may not load from there. We have reported this to the developers.

Instead load them from the facility manager and they will load correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2022, 10:06 PM

Facility Manager shows nothing loaded in ALL my facilities. If I mouse over the All button it indicates that every item in the facility was empty, going to what was pending also showed nothing pending. My setting were correct. I'm not alone in this issue.
Old Aug 12 2022, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Facility Manager shows nothing loaded in ALL my facilities. If I mouse over the All button it indicates that every item in the facility was empty, going to what was pending also showed nothing pending. My setting were correct. I'm not alone in this issue.
Hi Soccerguy,
Are you sure you were in the facility manager or are you looking at those facilities from the quest managers or NCC manager? Those are all showing nothing under pending and the All buttons will show that nothing is loaded. That is showing incorrect information.

The facility manager is showing all the facilities and what is pending correctly as far as we can see. When you open a facility in the facility manager it is showing correctly how many batches you can start.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2022, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Products/Clients not showing up to collect

I suspect that any neighbor from my friends list is trying to help my farm by collecting the products and clients but nothing shows up! Here are the snapshots.

Products

Services

My facility manager filter shows as:

My farm preference for one farm where the facility buildings are located in shows as:

Please advise on how I can resolve the facility issue?

Old Aug 12 2022, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCA1 View Post
I suspect that any neighbor from my friends list is trying to help my farm by collecting the products and clients but nothing shows up! Here are the snapshots.

Please advise on how I can resolve the facility issue?
Hi DisneyCA,
We are aware of this problem and it has been reported to the developers.

The facility manager is working correctly though, so any filling or storing you need to do can be done there. ANything you need to load for your quests or NCC need to be done from the facility manager as well.

If your neighbors are working your facility posts without the trains then they will get nothing for the first 50% of the facilities on a farm, but will get the amounts when the mayor takes over. And will get all of the prodructs when the mayor takes over to complete the rest of the farms.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 12 2022 at 11:10 PM.
Old Aug 13 2022, 12:24 AM

Default Cannot see ANY items in PENDING or STOCK in FACILITIES

When I go to ANY Facility on my farms, and open the What's Pending or What's in Stock, there is NOTHING there, and there SHOULD BE. I tried to load more this in a couple of my Facilities, and the newly input items simply disappear when I do. Where have all the items in my Facilities gone??

FB User: 564853907 Build No: 352
Old Aug 13 2022, 12:45 AM

Yes I am at the Facility Manager when I'm looking at these facilities and not at NCC or Quest Managers. Go to my Facility Manager and Select A-Z and order it by FARM number. Scan down to Farm 29 where all my turbo facilities are located, they will all show pending amts and done amts. Go directly to Farm 29 and select each turbo facility select show details. Place the cursor over the ALL button in each item and it will indicate that there is nothing loaded, click what's pending and it's all blank.

Last edited by soccerguy3; Aug 13 2022 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Trying to provide the path which gives us errors, everything worked till today.
Old Aug 13 2022, 01:17 AM

Default Cannot help in others facilities or my own

Cannot help other farmers in their facilities or referring friends. Everything I completed in my facilities disappeared. When I went back and checked, everything I had just started was gone.
Old Aug 13 2022, 01:20 AM

i also having this problem maybe a farm town or fb glitch
Old Aug 13 2022, 01:42 AM

Mine are exactly as you've described. Cannot stock because there's "nothing pending" and all of my revenue facilities are empty. IDK,,,,,,,,

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending