Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 16 2023, 11:18 AM

correct me if i am wrong, but don't we make more coins selling a product by loading it into a service facility rather than just at the market place.

If this is the case, where can we find how much coins we make for putting those products into a service faclility... otherwise why should we buy the service facilities, i can't find the data and how much more profit is made

trying to figure out for example why should be the 2 new service ones that are stocked with the non ingredient stuff,,,, how much more coins will we make by getting them?

i thought we made 50% more coins but I cannot find in files anything, am I correct?

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 16 2023 at 12:26 PM.
Old Sep 16 2023, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
correct me if i am wrong, but don't we make more coins selling a product by loading it into a service facility rather than just at the market place.

If this is the case, where can we find how much coins we make for putting those products into a service faclility... otherwise why should we buy the service facilities, i can't find the data and how much more profit is made

trying to figure out for example why should be the 2 new service ones that are stocked with the non ingredient stuff,,,, how much more coins will we make by getting them?

i thought we made 50% more coins but I cannot find in files anything, am I correct?
Hi JNelson,
It is stated in the Game Guide chapter 13:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262

There are Service Facilities. These do not produce any goods but instead are where you can stock products that have been made in Production Facilities. When you cash these out, you will earn about 50% more profit than just selling them at market. These can be worked by friends.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2023, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
It is stated in the Game Guide chapter 13:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262

There are Service Facilities. These do not produce any goods but instead are where you can stock products that have been made in Production Facilities. When you cash these out, you will earn about 50% more profit than just selling them at market. These can be worked by friends.

thank you , i know it seen it somewhere or read it but darned i couldn't find it ... didn't trust myself if i was correct or not LOL.... thank you..... i will make a note of it
Old Sep 19 2023, 01:47 PM

What is the "milking station" and why does the game tell me I already own a facility that's equal or better? The "Milking station" I just bought doesn't look like it does ANYTHING?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg milking.jpg (12.0 KB, 5 views)
Old Sep 19 2023, 01:51 PM

Default Hen Eggs

I do not know where to post this and have been frustrated for months so now I am posting in hope that someone will do something.

I have full chicken coops on every farm (44) and still have a severe shortage of hen eggs. I feel you either need to expand the number of chickens that can be stored or do something else to expand these coops. I don't even have all the facilities that are possible because I don't want to require needing even more hen eggs.

I go to the marketplace and buy them daily but the 5500 I am allowed to buy is not enough. This is my most frustrating thing about this game.

HELP! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old Sep 19 2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What is the "milking station" and why does the game tell me I already own a facility that's equal or better? The "Milking station" I just bought doesn't look like it does ANYTHING?
Hi LisaScobee

The Milking Station allows you to use the Harvest All button at the top of the Facility Manager to harvest all your Dairy Sheds in all your farms in one click.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...70#post5660570
Old Sep 19 2023, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagram View Post
I do not know where to post this and have been frustrated for months so now I am posting in hope that someone will do something.

I have full chicken coops on every farm (44) and still have a severe shortage of hen eggs. I feel you either need to expand the number of chickens that can be stored or do something else to expand these coops. I don't even have all the facilities that are possible because I don't want to require needing even more hen eggs.

I go to the marketplace and buy them daily but the 5500 I am allowed to buy is not enough. This is my most frustrating thing about this game.

HELP! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi Floridagram

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Hen eggs are used in many facilities, no matter you do not own all facilities using them yet, but you can have a shortage depending in how many times you fill and refill your facilities.

You say you go to market to buy them, you can also exchange all your gifts for hen eggs and maybe dont start production for some products for a little time, let say a week or less to see if you can build up hen eggs during that time.

Other than that, you can post a suggestion in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Sep 19 2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi LisaScobee

The Milking Station allows you to use the Harvest All button at the top of the Facility Manager to harvest all your Dairy Sheds in all your farms in one click.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...70#post5660570
Does the Milking Station have to be in storage for this to work?
Old Sep 19 2023, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Does the Milking Station have to be in storage for this to work?
Yes Lisa, same as the other Animal harvester tools.
Old Oct 02 2023, 07:52 PM

Why, why, why are you limiting the amount of clams we are able to harvest? This is so frustrating.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending