Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 03 2023, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi RichmondGuy,

If you are both using the website, do you tend to stay logged into it or do you log out every evening and log back in the next day?

Are you using a saved bookmark in your browser to use the website? It may be worth you both running memcache then logging out of the website, closing the browser, reopening it and then using the Play in FarmTown.com button at the top of the forum to log back into the website to make sure you're both in the current version.

If that doesn't help either then it's time to contact support and let them look into it as we can't test this easily.

If you are using the Website use these links:
Memcache:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Website game support link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you are using the Facebook version of the game use these links:
Memcache:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Facebook game support link:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
Tiger,
I can only speak for myself regarding your first question. I don't use a saved link for the web version of FT, I go to apps.slashkey etc to start the game, and I reload the game several times throughout the day.
I will try the link for website memcache, and wait for it to happen again.
Thanks...
Old Jun 07 2023, 03:04 AM
Account Not Linked

My quest says 2 Hpurs for next quest

I know it's just a typo p instead of o
Old Jun 07 2023, 05:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
My quest says 2 Hpurs for next quest

I know it's just a typo p instead of o
Hi peggyannt,

The last regular quest you opened was yesterday at 10:00:23 EST
You can only open one regular quest every 20 hours so it was too soon for you to be able to open one. Wait whatever time it is showing you now and then you will be able to open the next regular quest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 08 2023, 01:02 AM

Question Ecuadorian Potato Soup

FIXED PROBLEM

I've planted and harvested all ingredients for this and the game/quest still says I need to harvest Coriander. Farm 33 link in signature. NOTE: I replanted Coriander AGAIN on the farm I previously mentioned but it should have already said I harvested it once.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jun 08 2023 at 05:51 AM. Reason: fixed problem
Old Jun 08 2023, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
FIXED PROBLEM

I've planted and harvested all ingredients for this and the game/quest still says I need to harvest Coriander. Farm 33 link in signature. NOTE: I replanted Coriander AGAIN on the farm I previously mentioned but it should have already said I harvested it once.
Hi LisaScobee,

Thank you for coming back to let us know your issue is fixed.

Was it the single harvest tool you use to harvest or a bigger tool when the coriander did not work? If it was a bigger tool which tool was it?

Please run your memcache today. The memcache links are posted in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Please let us know if the problem happens again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 11 2023, 07:55 AM

My Farmer Squeak account needs help with a quest again, and I'm still a bit clueless about how to help her. She needs to make the Quilt - so she needs blueberries, sunflowers, beets, soybeans, flax and llama wool. I know I'm supposed to request ingredients in order - but I'm not sure how to do that. One again, I forgot and requested ingredients for the quilt, thinking I'd get all of them, but that didn't work. How do I get the others?

Also, Squeak requested to join the forum last week because she's got a question about her train that she hoped to ask. She submitted her request but so far, hasn't received the email to activate her account. Should I just continue to post for her?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 11 2023, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
My Farmer Squeak account needs help with a quest again, and I'm still a bit clueless about how to help her. She needs to make the Quilt - so she needs blueberries, sunflowers, beets, soybeans, flax and llama wool. I know I'm supposed to request ingredients in order - but I'm not sure how to do that. One again, I forgot and requested ingredients for the quilt, thinking I'd get all of them, but that didn't work. How do I get the others?

Also, Squeak requested to join the forum last week because she's got a question about her train that she hoped to ask. She submitted her request but so far, hasn't received the email to activate her account. Should I just continue to post for her?
Hi Susan

First of all remember that you can only request 5 ingredients every 12 hours, so make sure which ones you are going to ask for.

To ask in order means that if you do not have blueberries ready to make blue ink, then you need to get them first.
You can open the Ink and Pigments factory and ask for ingredients for Blue ink.
Ingredients (blueberries and soybean) sent, will be in the red gift box, then you have to store them to count for the quest.
When you have that steps done, then you can start production for blue ink which you need for the Quilt.

About your other account. It is not allowed to have more than one forum account.
So if there is a problem with that account, you need to post it using this account but with a link or the user id number for the second account.
Old Jun 11 2023, 10:46 AM

THANK you! I'm STARTING to get it. I just sent requests for both blue ink and yellow ink. Can I go ahead and send a request to get the llama wool? Or do I need to wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

First of all remember that you can only request 5 ingredients every 12 hours, so make sure which ones you are going to ask for.

To ask in order means that if you do not have blueberries ready to make blue ink, then you need to get them first.
You can open the Ink and Pigments factory and ask for ingredients for Blue ink.
Ingredients (blueberries and soybean) sent, will be in the red gift box, then you have to store them to count for the quest.
When you have that steps done, then you can start production for blue ink which you need for the Quilt.

About your other account. It is not allowed to have more than one forum account.
So if there is a problem with that account, you need to post it using this account but with a link or the user id number for the second account.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 11 2023, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
THANK you! I'm STARTING to get it. I just sent requests for both blue ink and yellow ink. Can I go ahead and send a request to get the llama wool? Or do I need to wait?
Hi Susan

You can send a request for llama wool if you wish and if you dont have any llamas ready in their buildings.

You only need to be sure what you will ask as you can only post 5 ingredients requests every 12 hours.
Old Jun 14 2023, 08:03 AM

Twice now I have met or exceeded the required 8 Quests required for @ cash and when time comes to claim farmcash the number is reduced and I am awarded only 1 farmcash.
What is going on with this?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline