Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 10 2021, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have written this before but problem still happening. I have unticked (unchecked) facility product that I do not want started in quest. I have cleared cache gone out and in again to check it is still unchecked which it was and then as soon as I hit start all/load all, the product was reticked (rechecked). Does this mean from now on I have to untick the whole facility to make sure?
Hi Rodkay,
Please provide details. What quest was it? What facility did you uncheck the product in?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2021, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

It was whiskey in the dance club but of course it is checked (ticked in Australia) now
Old Nov 10 2021, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
It was whiskey in the dance club but of course it is checked (ticked in Australia) now
Hi Rodkay,
We don't have any way to see if something is checked or not in a facility. I don't have a solution for you as I have never had this happen. I don't think you needed to clear the cache after unchecking the item in your facility.

The only thing I can suggest is contact Support if you wish about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2021, 12:20 PM

hi mods on my quest produce 10x mimosa on producing the champagne barrel i have to produce 10/10 when i open the facility to click it only ever stays on 2/10 and won't let me go any further so i cannot complete this quest which is annoying lol i have cleared my memacache 2 times and updated my browser and tried on another browser
Old Nov 18 2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi mods on my quest produce 10x mimosa on producing the champagne barrel i have to produce 10/10 when i open the facility to click it only ever stays on 2/10 and won't let me go any further so i cannot complete this quest which is annoying lol i have cleared my memacache 2 times and updated my browser and tried on another browser
Hi Alexm

When you get this kind of quests, then it is usefull to have more then 1 Winery.

You need 10 champage barrels but each Winery produces 2 every 6 hours. So if you place 5 wineries on different farms, you can start 1 batch for champagne barrels in each one and you will have 10 champagne barrels after 6 hours.

When you are done with the quest, you can send the rest of wineries to your storage or leave them on your farms and uncheck them in your facility manager.
Old Nov 19 2021, 01:07 PM

I am on my 8th quest Soused Herring. The cider barrel should be done but it shows open 2/3 This is a long term procedure. I have restarted my computer thinking it may be a glitch on my end. That did not help. Please see if something can be done to correct the problem. I may run out of time to collect $2 today then I will have to do another questThank you

Last edited by Jeanettes270; Nov 19 2021 at 01:12 PM.
Old Nov 19 2021, 01:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
I am on my 8th quest Soused Herring. The cider barrel should be done but it shows open 2/3 This is a long term procedure. I have restarted my computer thinking it may be a glitch on my end. That did not help. Please see if something can be done to correct the problem. Thank you
Hi Jeanettes,
For that quest you need 3 cider barels. Two barrels are needed to make the Apple Cider Vinegar and the third one is needed to make the Soused Herring.
So you need to make 2 batches of the Cider barrels as it only makes 2 barrels per batch. If you have a second winery (coin facility) then go to it and start another batch and that way all of them will be completed within the 6 hours needed.
Old Nov 19 2021, 01:41 PM

Default Cider barrel in soused herring quest

I am doing a cider Barrel all I need is apples. I have the apple I need but it only show2 of 3 done. I hate to clidk open again until someone checks it out. I have sone this quest before with no trouble.
Old Nov 19 2021, 02:01 PM

Default Soused herring cider barrwl

it was before 6 AM i started and figured it would be done when I got back home. it is a 6 hour and I actually clicked 30 batche s after clicking the 1 batch like I always do. It sows I have 4 done in facility. the quest is wanting me to open and click again I should not have the open button. I should not have to click again putting in 31 batches this morning
Old Nov 19 2021, 02:03 PM

Quote:
I am doing a cider Barrel all I need is apples. I have the apple I need but it only show2 of 3 done. I hate to clidk open again until someone checks it out. I have sone this quest before with no trouble.
Quote:
it was before 6 AM i started and figured it would be done when I got back home. it is a 6 hour and I actually clicked 30 batche s after clicking the 1 batch like I always do. It sows I have 4 done in facility. the quest is wanting me to open and click again I should not have the open button. I should not have to click again putting in 31 batches this morning
Hi Jeanettes

Your first post was answered in the following link, please read it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6472486

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline