Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 13 2021, 10:06 PM

Default Quest

My Quest to load 15 orange poppies is not working right. I just harvested 25 or so orange poppies on my home farm and that part of the quest has not yet received a green check mark. Can you help?
Old Jul 13 2021, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
My Quest to load 15 orange poppies is not working right. I just harvested 25 or so orange poppies on my home farm and that part of the quest has not yet received a green check mark. Can you help?
Hi Precious In His Sight,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
You harvested them on your home/default farm? The orange poppies on thet farm have only 10.6 hours until they are grown again. Since they are a 4 day growth time, and even with irrigation would take 2 days then it is not possible for you have harvested them 10 hours ago.

If you watered them right before harvesting then you didn't actually harvest them even though they may have said they were ready. This has been a problem for a long time. After you water flowers you need to refresh the farm to make sure they are ready to be harvested.
You will need to wait another 10.6 hours before you can harvest those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2021, 06:13 PM

ok that is probably what happened then. Thanks
Old Jul 17 2021, 08:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I am on my 8th quest which is due for collection in 10 hours. Unfortunately I have wine quest as my last one which of course has 8 hour and 6 hour products to complete. If I do them and do not start my last facility after the 10 hours can I still claim if I wait for quest to complete?
Old Jul 17 2021, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am on my 8th quest which is due for collection in 10 hours. Unfortunately I have wine quest as my last one which of course has 8 hour and 6 hour products to complete. If I do them and do not start my last facility after the 10 hours can I still claim if I wait for quest to complete?
Hi Rodkay,
That would depend on when your first quest of this group expires. A quest is only good for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step was completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 17 2021 at 10:40 PM.
Old Jul 17 2021, 09:52 PM

Default Vanilla extract in Quest

Can't get any Vanilla extract in Quest have planted sugar and Vanilla 3 times. Keeps telling me I need Sugar and have a lot in storage.
Old Jul 17 2021, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Broussard View Post
Can't get any Vanilla extract in Quest have planted sugar and Vanilla 3 times. Keeps telling me I need Sugar and have a lot in storage.
Hi Verna Broussard,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
You can't plant and get Sugar. You plant Sugarcane, harvest it and then it has to be processed in a Sugar Refinery.

You have sugarcane in your storage, not sugar. You need to go to your Sugar Refinery and store the sugar from there inorder to use it in your quest.
Old Jul 17 2021, 10:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rodkay,
That would depend on when your first quest of this group expires. A quest is only good for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step was completed.
I have heaps of time but will not be able to start last step on the 8th quest till after I can claim...so if I can claim in 2 hours can I still start the last step in 12 hours to get 2FC?

I have heaps of time on other quests but if I can claim in 2 hours can I start last step for 8th quest in 12 hours and still claim 2FC

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 17 2021 at 10:50 PM.
Old Jul 17 2021, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have heaps of time but will not be able to start last step on the 8th quest till after I can claim...so if I can claim in 2 hours can I still start the last step in 12 hours to get 2FC?

I have heaps of time on other quests but if I can claim in 2 hours can I start last step for 8th quest in 12 hours and still claim 2FC
Hi Rodkay,
Again it will depend upon whether there is enough time left on the oldest quest. Go to your show quests and see how old that oldest quest (at the bottom of the list). WHen a quest gets to 6 days then it starts shgowing the hours as well. Subtract that time from the 7 days and that will tell you if you have enough time to complete the 8th quest and get the 2 FC.
Old Jul 17 2021, 11:47 PM
Account Not Linked

My oldest quest is 5 days old so no problem there. But quest can be claimed in 2 hours but still have hours to go on 8th quest before even starting the last step. Therefore all I need to know is whether the last quest if started in 12 hours will still register in the weeks quest.if I don't claim the FC?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline