Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 29 2021, 05:25 PM

Default Follow up`

I cleared the cache and my browsing history, harvested another soy, and nothing showed up. I do not have any on other farms. Is there someone that can look into why it's not working?
Old Jun 29 2021, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
I cleared the cache and my browsing history, harvested another soy, and nothing showed up. I do not have any on other farms. Is there someone that can look into why it's not working?
Hi MammaKanode,
Did you harvest the soy yourself or hire someone or have a super neighbor harvest them? For quests you have to do the harvesting yourself and on your own farms.
Do you have any planted on a farm to try again? If so which farm?
Clearing cache and browser history will not fix this nor do wa have any way to fix it. We can't add the soy for you.

EDIT: We have looked at your farm and on farm 1 you have 5 soybeans ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 29 2021 at 05:44 PM.
Old Jul 02 2021, 10:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Quest name and icon not showing

USER ID number ( 523999820

Some of my quest names and the icons are not showing and I can not finish them.

I do like the new platform.
Thanks.
Dinca
Old Jul 02 2021, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinca View Post
USER ID number ( 523999820

Some of my quest names and the icons are not showing and I can not finish them.

I do like the new platform.
Thanks.
Dinca
Hi Dinca,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 03 2021, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
You do not need to stop using the Load All. Just make sure you have done any steps needed in your quests before you do the Start All and Load all.
Thank you Taz. I had a couple of quests now that were ok but then another issue with the latest Load Quest. I completed the different steps and when I came to the lats Facility it said I needed more Tacking Strips. I checked the supplies and only 5 were stored. Why only 5 since I did all the different steps. The Quest is now expired. I still think there is something going on with my version. Thank you ~ Astrid
Old Jul 03 2021, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Thank you Taz. I had a couple of quests now that were ok but then another issue with the latest Load Quest. I completed the different steps and when I came to the lats Facility it said I needed more Tacking Strips. I checked the supplies and only 5 were stored. Why only 5 since I did all the different steps. The Quest is now expired. I still think there is something going on with my version. Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
What you create in the steps of a quest are not automatically moved to storage. You have to store them if you do not already have enough in storage.
Old Jul 04 2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
What you create in the steps of a quest are not automatically moved to storage. You have to store them if you do not already have enough in storage.

Thank you Taz. Storing is obviously my problem then. I never had that issue before and have been playing since 2008 or even before. I always thought when I create all the steps of a quest then items are automatically moved to storage. As naive as my question will sound, how do I move items/harvest to storage other than by creating them? Thanks ~ Astrid
Old Jul 04 2021, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Thank you Taz. Storing is obviously my problem then. I never had that issue before and have been playing since 2008 or even before. I always thought when I create all the steps of a quest then items are automatically moved to storage. As naive as my question will sound, how do I move items/harvest to storage other than by creating them? Thanks ~ Astrid
Hi astrid1st

Taz is not available at this moment.

When you harvest, let say crops for a quest, they are automatically added to your storage while you are harvesting them.

It is not that way when you start a batch or a few batches for a quest. You start the batch and you will see how long you have to wait till it is ready.

When you see the green check mark for that step, then open the facility and click in Whats pending button and then in the blue Store button which will show up as soon as you hover your mouse on the item.

After storing the item, then you will be able to load them in the Service facility.
Old Jul 06 2021, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi astrid1st

Taz is not available at this moment.

When you harvest, let say crops for a quest, they are automatically added to your storage while you are harvesting them.

It is not that way when you start a batch or a few batches for a quest. You start the batch and you will see how long you have to wait till it is ready.

When you see the green check mark for that step, then open the facility and click in Whats pending button and then in the blue Store button which will show up as soon as you hover your mouse on the item.

After storing the item, then you will be able to load them in the Service facility.
Hello Marymarcel, thank you for your explanation. I copied and pasted it so I can look at it when I have my next LOAD Quest. So odd that I am having this issue now after all the years of playing but I appreciate your reply and Taz's help very much ~ Thank you ~ Astrid
Old Jul 06 2021, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Hello Marymarcel, thank you for your explanation. I copied and pasted it so I can look at it when I have my next LOAD Quest. So odd that I am having this issue now after all the years of playing but I appreciate your reply and Taz's help very much ~ Thank you ~ Astrid
You are very welcome astrid

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline