having same problem
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry1993 View Post
I am having the same problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
I can get to Farm Town but it won't go to online??
Want to know if I keep working my farms will it stay or be not work when offline?
Only works offline!!
Tried restarting Farm Town still keeps me offline.
Internet seems to be fine and working as it always has.
Please let me know so maybe I can keep working my farms, ships etc.
Hi everyone,

Looks like c20 server has a problem. , which is causing the online ability to fail.

The devs have been notified. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Chet everything will save that you do. Even when you are off line all the work you do is saved.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:07 PM

I'm having the same problem. I can load farmtown but only in offline mode. I've done all the obvious things memory cache clear and history. But still can only work in offline mode. Would love to hear a solution. Thanks Tina 1354435310 my id
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMeyers View Post
I'm having the same problem. I can load farmtown but only in offline mode. I've done all the obvious things memory cache clear and history. But still can only work in offline mode. Would love to hear a solution. Thanks Tina 1354435310 my id
Hi TinaMeyers,
Looks like c20 server has a problem. , which is causing the online ability to fail.

There isn't any solution you can do. We are waiting on the developers to fix this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:23 PM

1832944572 user number.... keep getting a pop up to click red or green to stay online or get off.... doesn't matter which I click it either stays there or just dumps me 'off line'.. I can still do my chores/farming etc but no red or green tick in whether or not I'm actually online or off line... no other program or issue but this never ending "UPGRADE/UPDATE" of FT... it is very frustrating that this was not done (the update/upgrade) inside your system before it was put out to the public as an unfinished, unrefined 'new' / 'better' upgrade... it has been well over a year of this never ending fiasco
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
1832944572 user number.... keep getting a pop up to click red or green to stay online or get off.... doesn't matter which I click it either stays there or just dumps me 'off line'.. I can still do my chores/farming etc but no red or green tick in whether or not I'm actually online or off line... no other program or issue but this never ending "UPGRADE/UPDATE" of FT... it is very frustrating that this was not done (the update/upgrade) inside your system before it was put out to the public as an unfinished, unrefined 'new' / 'better' upgrade... it has been well over a year of this never ending fiasco
Hi Accs,
C20 server has a problem, which is causing the online ability to fail.

Old Aug 31 2021, 02:34 PM

The same is happening to me. I cannot reconnect. Please fix this ASAP.
Thank you, Tech Team!!!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:51 PM

thanks for the heads up TAZ, but there are other issues regarding trying to launch ships after loading them... they must be on the same server causing the offline/reconnect...
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi everyone,

Looks like c20 server had a problem. It has now been fixed and you should be able to go on-line. If youo can't please reload your farms.
Old Sep 03 2021, 02:59 AM

Default Login Error

Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.

this is what I am getting when I click on my farmtown link through facebook
NOW I need to get it PERMISSION ??

then ---- I see - You need to authorize the app in order to play. Authorize Now
I click it, it goes right back to the login bs and and the login error -

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error