Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 12 2022, 10:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Here we go again???

Great! We get game access for about 30 hours and then Facebook throws up the "access denied" wall yet again. Oh well, guess I'll have to watch more TV. I just might learn something interesting, such as hibernation habits of the Asian sloth bear.

[Posted with tongue firmly in cheek]

Taking a more serious note, I'll thank the mods and developers for tirelessly working to get the game back up. You all rock and possess incredible patience.
Old Oct 12 2022, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-T View Post
Great! We get game access for about 30 hours and then Facebook throws up the "access denied" wall yet again. Oh well, guess I'll have to watch more TV. I just might learn something interesting, such as hibernation habits of the Asian sloth bear.

[Posted with tongue firmly in cheek]

Taking a more serious note, I'll thank the mods and developers for tirelessly working to get the game back up. You all rock and possess incredible patience.
Hi Mister-T,
Facebook has not deactivated the game again. Please read the announcement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 10:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

That's gonna be a short program considering they don't hibernate.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 12 2022, 10:59 PM

Unhappy

Have the Dev's figured out what's happening yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation).

It appears some if not all games are down on Facebook, so they are having problems. Please be patient as they will have to get it fixed.

Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do. We have to wait for Facebook to fix their problem.
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Have the Dev's figured out what's happening yet?
Hi LisaScobee,
It is a Facebook problem. Nothing the developers can do about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
It is a Facebook problem. Nothing the developers can do about this.
'

I guess my question is, has Facebook told the developers what's going on and how they plan to fix it?
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
'

I guess my question is, has Facebook told the developers what's going on and how they plan to fix it?
Hi LisaScobee,
Facebook does not tell anyone anything. It is not just Farm Town that is down. It is a major part of all the games on Facebook that are down.
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:05 PM

have tried all the troubleshooting and all worked except the one that should have opened on my default farm this one took me to the same grey screen i get when trying to open
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation).

It appears some if not all games are down on Facebook, so they are having problems. Please be patient as they will have to get it fixed.

Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do. We have to wait for Facebook to fix their problem.
Old Oct 12 2022, 11:27 PM

Well, after being able to play on both chrome and opera, suddenly I get just a white screen on both, I checked and do have the most current versions. Any advice?

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error