Old Jun 01 2023, 12:24 PM

getting 100.5% utilization in my open pit mines but its not loading in quests
Old Jun 01 2023, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete5560 View Post
getting 100.5% utilization in my open pit mines but its not loading in quests
Hi pete

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass

I think you had the reward for Increase capacity by 10% that produce common ingredients for May.

If you loaded your facilities before the new Farm Pass for June started, then the mines which are part of the facilities producing common ingredients were loaded with an increase of 10%

Please remember that the mines are non workable facilities so you need to wait for the time to finish batches and only then you will be able to start a new batch for your quest.
Old Jun 03 2023, 01:51 AM

I have the increase train output by 10% listed in my privileges, but when I unload them it says 0 products from Farm Pass. I've done memached and cleared my cache but it still doesn't give me the extra.
Old Jun 03 2023, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I have the increase train output by 10% listed in my privileges, but when I unload them it says 0 products from Farm Pass. I've done memached and cleared my cache but it still doesn't give me the extra.
Hi SirMatthew

Your Supreme Train will be back in about 16 hours. Please check if you get the train privilage.

If not, then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 03 2023, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew

Your Supreme Train will be back in about 16 hours. Please check if you get the train privilage.

If not, then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Will do! Thanks
Old Jun 06 2023, 09:00 AM

I have received gifts in the FB version of the game and when I go to my Farm Pass to see the progress on needed gifts received and accepted, they are not showing up. This just started about 10 minutes ago.
Old Jun 06 2023, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I have received gifts in the FB version of the game and when I go to my Farm Pass to see the progress on needed gifts received and accepted, they are not showing up. This just started about 10 minutes ago.
Hi Franny2

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass

I just had a look at your farm pass goals and your daily gaol for acacia tree is completed.

You also have a seasonal goal to receive 18 red roses and it shows you got 17/18

Please remember the red roses gift has to be the original gift and you cant exchange gifts to get the goal completed.
Old Jun 12 2023, 04:08 PM

farm pass was 4/8 for my ships i unloaded my purple ship a few hours ago and still not got the 5/8 progress recorded quite disappointed as its not an easy task for FP
Old Jun 12 2023, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
farm pass was 4/8 for my ships i unloaded my purple ship a few hours ago and still not got the 5/8 progress recorded quite disappointed as its not an easy task for FP
Hi Alexm

Please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Jun 13 2023, 12:41 PM

dispatching trains is not counting toward her seasonal pass task

posting this for another player who not got automated reply or any response from dev on her ticket, did have her check spam etc..... ..... she also unable to get into forum

is there an alt way i can have her contact support or can a moderator check the issue, the id above is hers -
also can u undo her forum registration so she can redo it,, she having trouble with the forgot pw etc....

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs