Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 16 2023, 04:03 AM

I had 13billion worth of coins in my fish storage, I hired some one to do my fish, the 13 billion dropped to 9 billion, why
Old Mar 16 2023, 06:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
I had 13billion worth of coins in my fish storage, I hired some one to do my fish, the 13 billion dropped to 9 billion, why
Hi dave1949,

If you did not sell a portion of anything from storage that could have sold some of them, and did not use some of them in facilities, did you reload the game before you checked the amounts after they had completed your fishing?

If not please do that and see if the amounts correct for you as it can require a reload for amounts to correct.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 16 2023, 06:53 AM

HI Tiger, I didn't sell any or fill facilities. But I will check again tomorrow after reload. thx for help
Old Mar 16 2023, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

When I got coins for my fish I had 7,323,232,162 in my fish storage. I looked at my coins I recieved only 2,104,041,246. Why is this?
Old Mar 16 2023, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen S View Post
When I got coins for my fish I had 7,323,232,162 in my fish storage. I looked at my coins I recieved only 2,104,041,246. Why is this?
Hi Galen S,
Please provide your farm account ID so we can check this. You can find it at the bottom of your farm page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2023, 04:19 PM

I am not a "bait" farmer, so I have not added bait for quite awhile. I know that bonuses collected for bait can be used in the Tackle Shop. Is this the only way to obtain bait for that that factory? The majority of bait collected from gifts goes straight into the water - correct? It won't be used in the Tackle Shop? When I open my Tackle Shop, it shows I have ~5k of the baits (makes sense). But when I scroll over my waters, it shows the same ~5k bait (which doesn't make sense). Thanks
Old May 30 2023, 04:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I am not a "bait" farmer, so I have not added bait for quite awhile. I know that bonuses collected for bait can be used in the Tackle Shop. Is this the only way to obtain bait for that that factory? The majority of bait collected from gifts goes straight into the water - correct? It won't be used in the Tackle Shop? When I open my Tackle Shop, it shows I have ~5k of the baits (makes sense). But when I scroll over my waters, it shows the same ~5k bait (which doesn't make sense). Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
Bait gotten in any way, ( bought in fish farms, gifts or bonuses) can be used in the tackle shop. Bait gotten from bonuses can only be used in the tackle shop.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2023, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Early Girl,
Bait gotten in any way, ( bought in fish farms, gifts or bonuses) can be used in the tackle shop. Bait gotten from bonuses can only be used in the tackle shop.
Thanks. So, there would really be no reason to ever have the bait turned on in the Tackle Shop - ever? Because it will start to remove bait from my waters? Also, why do my waters show ~5k bait when I scroll over them since I have NO bait in my waters. They are fished daily, and the number never changes. Appreciate the clarification
Old May 31 2023, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks. So, there would really be no reason to ever have the bait turned on in the Tackle Shop - ever? Because it will start to remove bait from my waters? Also, why do my waters show ~5k bait when I scroll over them since I have NO bait in my waters. They are fished daily, and the number never changes. Appreciate the clarification
Hi Early Girl

Gifted bait, bait from your fish farming plant (you have 41) and any bonuses you get from posting your own bait bonus go to your waters.

The exception to this rule is any bait you send to a friend when you click on their bonus post, your share goes to storage, which you can use to stock the Fishing Tackle shop if you own one or just sell at market.

So yes, as Taz told you all baits can be used in the fishing tackle shop, but you have to decide if you prefer that or use them in your waters.

If you have a Fishing Tackle shop, you need 15,000 bait of each type to fill that service to 100% for baits.
If you have baits in your storage, they are taken from there. BUT, if they are not enough then they are taken from your waters to completely fill the Fishing tackle shop.

I visited your farms and your sea coasts show 17,753 bait and your ponds/lakes show 21,854 bait, those amount are the same we can see in your account data.
Old Jun 12 2023, 05:09 PM

Default Layer fishing

How do layer fish pond ect on my farms

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters