Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 18 2023, 03:37 PM

Is there a way to fix, when watering with mobile irrigators (all farms), that farmers get the correct number of XP's and coins for the number of farms watered?
Old May 18 2023, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
Is there a way to fix, when watering with mobile irrigators (all farms), that farmers get the correct number of XP's and coins for the number of farms watered?
Hi Poof,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the sprinklers. Please do not post questions in the Suggestions section as they can not be answered there.
What do you mean by fixing the correct XP and coins? There is nothing wrong with what you are getting of those that we know of.
Each time you click to irigate/water regardless of how many farms are selected you get 3XP and 1000 coins.

If you want to make a suggestion to change it to getting 3 XP and 1000 coins per farm watered.irigated then please do not put it in the form of a question. This would be the correct Suggestions thread to put it in:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634722
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2023, 12:11 PM

Default Problems with watering all fields at one time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmerette GiGi, ...
It may be that your neighbor has to own at least the flower sprinkler for your purple sprinkler's all farms to be available. I don't have any way to check this though.
That isn't correct because another s/n who doesn't have anything but the watering can is able to water all of my fields/farms at once, just one click. They can irrigate all of my fields at once, just not water them like that. Even though they don't own anything other than the can, I can water & irrigate all of their fields/farms at once. Again, I have all the sprinklers, including the purple one. They do not have anything other than the watering can.

Anyway ... I'm reporting it to the support team now. Thanks for all of your responses.
Old Jun 09 2023, 07:00 PM

Where is my red sprinkler?
Old Jun 09 2023, 07:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
Where is my red sprinkler?
Hi Jan,

Your red mobile sprinkler is in the Tools section of your Item Storage where it should be kept so the game knows you own it and it can be used on any of your farms.

When you own more than one different mobile sprinkler the toolbox will only show you 2 of them, the one for watering only flowers (brown) and the most upgraded one that you own as that can water flowers and do the jobs of all the previous ones you own.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 22 2023, 11:32 AM

i have 2 SNs.... 1 has farms 30 and 31. the other works all the other farms except my quest farm.
the problem is that the SN with most of the farms always irrigates farms 30 & 31 regardless how often i tell him not to.
besides selling my purple mobile sprinkler, is there any other way that he cannot irrigate ALL the farms?

thanks for your help
Old Jun 22 2023, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
i have 2 SNs.... 1 has farms 30 and 31. the other works all the other farms except my quest farm.
the problem is that the SN with most of the farms always irrigates farms 30 & 31 regardless how often i tell him not to.
besides selling my purple mobile sprinkler, is there any other way that he cannot irrigate ALL the farms?

thanks for your help
Hi Vonalm,
The only way you can do that is to set those 2 farms as quest farms. However that would mean the one you have working those farms will also not be able to irrigate those 2 either. You would be the only one who can do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2023, 12:03 PM

thanks Taz
Old Aug 09 2023, 03:36 AM

Default Watering flowers problem

I just tried 5 times to water flowers and every time i get the message already watered and its always on a new farm and that farm every time wasnt watered before. this has been a very frustrating experience. twice i had to do because i didnt use watering can.

When you plant flowers there not watered yet right?

Last edited by Larwin; Aug 09 2023 at 03:56 AM.
Old Aug 09 2023, 06:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
I just tried 5 times to water flowers and every time i get the message already watered and its always on a new farm and that farm every time wasnt watered before. this has been a very frustrating experience. twice i had to do because i didnt use watering can.

When you plant flowers there not watered yet right?
Hi Larwin,

When you plant new flowers bought from the store or if you plant them from what you have in your Item storage the flowers are already fully watered.
If someone had watered the farm in the last 20 hours without you realising that can also prevent you watering them.

However dead flowers can behave differently and require you to refresh the farm to see if they are watered.
For example if you already had dead flowers on a farm and without watering them first you used the multi-planter in duplicate mode to copy the dead flowers and plant them, those would display as dead flowers that are not watered, but when you refresh the farm those will correct to showing fully watered.
When you are not dealing with dead flowers, mouseover the flower and look at the drops, 5 blue drops and the flower is fully watered and you won't be able to water them. When only 3 of the drops are still blue, sometimes slightly over that you should be able to water them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers