Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 07 2023, 09:44 PM

Default new farmtown

Hello
I love the way Farmtown is now played, all but 1 thing. Every time I click on something, I get a box that pops up says "search". Please tell me how to stop this. It is very annoying.
Old May 07 2023, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl10171955 View Post
Hello
I love the way Farmtown is now played, all but 1 thing. Every time I click on something, I get a box that pops up says "search". Please tell me how to stop this. It is very annoying.
Hi Cheryl,
There aren't any pop ups in the game that say search that we know of. What are you clicking on that you are getting that? Can you take a picture of it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2023, 07:48 AM

Good morning, I did an update on my pc a couple of days ago and I'm running windows 11 and so many things on it I am aware of yet. I did dome research on this "search box" and now it's gone. Sorry everyone, its wasn't Farmtown but it was me.
Old May 22 2023, 04:43 AM

just to let you know that the offline staying and wont go online on both the website and Facebook farm town
Old May 22 2023, 04:43 AM

Hi Everyone,

We are aware the chat server has gone down and have informed the developers. You are still able to work your farms, facilities, gifts and everything as normal. The only thing you can't do is chat, get hired or be hired. Everything else will still work.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Thank You

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 23 2023, 07:17 AM

Default Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44) in Store

The NEW Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44) is for sale in the Store, but it doesn't work yet. Was it supposed to be released before the next update? There is no info for it in the GAME GUIDE yet and it does not show in the Toolbox Area. We should not have been able to purchase it until it is rolled out officially.
Thanks,
Old May 23 2023, 07:47 AM

The My Requests changes are fabulous! Instead of scrolling through FB only to find a bunch of expired facility service requests or ingredients I can find all my neighbors stuff in one convenient spot. Thanks so much for this change.
Old May 23 2023, 07:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by santafesandbar View Post
The NEW Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44) is for sale in the Store, but it doesn't work yet. Was it supposed to be released before the next update? There is no info for it in the GAME GUIDE yet and it does not show in the Toolbox Area. We should not have been able to purchase it until it is rolled out officially.
Thanks,
Hi santafesandbar,

It was being tested. You will be able to see it and use it from the toolbox when it's officially released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 23 2023, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Thank you very much everyone
for all your feedback on the April 18th, 2023 New Release and updates!

If you have NOT registered your current email address to your FarmTown Account.
Please make sure that you do that NOW!!
  • If you are NOT Registered for the Website, you need to do so NOW BEFORE Farm Town is no Longer on Facebook: CLICK HERE to Register for the Website!

• If you ARE Registered BUT have never logged into the website and would like to see the process before trying: CLICK HERE for How to get to the Slashkey Website & How to use your registration details to Login

• If when logging into the Website ONLY your Password is incorrect and you are seeing Incorrect Password: CLICK HERE for How to use the Forgot Password Link.

• If you need further help with registering your Farm Town Account on the Website to go to the Help and Support section of the forum: CLICK HERE

If you require any other help with the game please post in the Help and Support section
in the thread with a title related to your issue.

For feedback for the game please post in General Feedback

For any Ideas for the game please post in Suggestions.

I am now closing this thread!

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; May 24 2023 at 06:14 AM.
Closed Thread