Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 16 2023, 03:21 AM

Angry farmtown is back to year 2009

farmtown is terrible i have been playing the game since the start of the game and sure we are there again, is horrible, i feel i am back there so i guess i will stop playing the game till such time that it will be an enjoyable game again, it is terrible no progress it just go backwards and it is not cool anymore, who needs the stress? i like to play to take my mind from the stress of life not to add stress and as it is now it just adds the stress
Old May 16 2023, 05:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie View Post
farmtown is terrible i have been playing the game since the start of the game and sure we are there again, is horrible, i feel i am back there so i guess i will stop playing the game till such time that it will be an enjoyable game again, it is terrible no progress it just go backwards and it is not cool anymore, who needs the stress? i like to play to take my mind from the stress of life not to add stress and as it is now it just adds the stress
Hi isamarie,

Your last post was answered, please click on this link to see it and then answer the questions asked:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...22#post6546122

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 18 2023, 05:48 PM

I'm sorry but I cannot figure out where to ask this question, I apologize. I have an SN, and I SN for farmers. I have the Lookout Tower, and can easily see everything that needs to be done on their farms (it is highlighted for what I choose). But, is there a way for me to see the same type of information on my own farms? (i.e. I click show work info, choose crops ready to harvest, and the farm grid highlights the work ready to be done). Thanks
Old May 18 2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I'm sorry but I cannot figure out where to ask this question, I apologize. I have an SN, and I SN for farmers. I have the Lookout Tower, and can easily see everything that needs to be done on their farms (it is highlighted for what I choose). But, is there a way for me to see the same type of information on my own farms? (i.e. I click show work info, choose crops ready to harvest, and the farm grid highlights the work ready to be done). Thanks
Hi Early Girl

That tool was released to help you with your Super Neighbors work only.

When it was released this was the description:

4. Mobile Lookout Tower (FC): This tool provides detailed visibility on your Super Neighbours farm content by enabling the 'Show Work Info' when visiting them. After looking at the Work Info of your Super Neighbours, your farm selector will be updated to only show the blue color on farms where there is work available.

Also, this tool will reduce the waiting time to pull updated work information from 10 to 5 minutes, whether you are at a farm or at the market.

This tool cost 100 Farmcash, it's the most expensive tool in the game because of the high level of resources that it consumes on our backend servers.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section.
Old May 18 2023, 06:09 PM

Thanks Mary. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something through all these years. The Lookout Tower has spoiled me I guess. Have a good evening
Old May 18 2023, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something through all these years. The Lookout Tower has spoiled me I guess. Have a good evening
You are welcome Early Girl, nice evening to you too
Old Jun 25 2023, 11:25 AM

Hi Guys,
The last few days I am having trouble with harvesting and replanting my fields. I didn't find out until I water and then it's too late to fix it. In going back to the fields one by one I find that multiple spots were not replanted with the new crop, they still have the last crop sitting ready to do. The same thing happens when I fish. Some water areas are done and some are not. This creates lots of going back to check everything after working to get it all done. Help!! Thanks!!
Old Jun 25 2023, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel41 View Post
Hi Guys,
The last few days I am having trouble with harvesting and replanting my fields. I didn't find out until I water and then it's too late to fix it. In going back to the fields one by one I find that multiple spots were not replanted with the new crop, they still have the last crop sitting ready to do. The same thing happens when I fish. Some water areas are done and some are not. This creates lots of going back to check everything after working to get it all done. Help!! Thanks!!
Hi Ethel

For your problem with crops, wait till they are ready and then harvest them. After that, delete all plowed pots and refresh the farm. If any plot shows up, then delete and refresh the farm again.
You need to do this till only the ground cover is the only thing you can see.

You also have trees and flowers on top of your crops, maybe you should move them to an empty space in your farms, specially the flowers.

After doing this, then you can replow the farms.

For your fishing problem: could it be possible you have more than 1 water item in the same spot?
Please check that and if you have 2 or more in the same spot you will need to move them.
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:45 PM

I am having issues with fishing and harvesting. Usually, when I click on my turbo boat, only water needing to be fished are visible. Today, everything is on the screen. Same with tree harvesting. Any info? Thanks.
Old Jul 14 2023, 01:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I am having issues with fishing and harvesting. Usually, when I click on my turbo boat, only water needing to be fished are visible. Today, everything is on the screen. Same with tree harvesting. Any info? Thanks.
Hi Auntie Al,

When you open your tool box and click on a tool to use like your turbo boat, look bottom right of the screen for an eye, if that eye is black you see everything that you have set to show in your game preferences.
You can click on that eye to change the setting, click on it to turn it red and then when you use the tool, anything it can't work on will be hidden.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding