Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2023, 03:58 PM

i know you might not be able to answer now but thought to ask... since FB handles all the financial transactions of this game currently ... will we be able to buy farm cash on the new site or will there be a waiting period until slashkey can get it own payment source?
Old Mar 18 2023, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i know you might not be able to answer now but thought to ask... since FB handles all the financial transactions of this game currently ... will we be able to buy farm cash on the new site or will there be a waiting period until slashkey can get it own payment source?
Hi JNelson

We need to wait till developers release new information about the web site.
Old Mar 18 2023, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

We need to wait till developers release new information about the web site.
had a feeling,, was trying to plan ahead in case there be a long wait to buy any
Old Mar 19 2023, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Questions about changes in the new platform

Hi,
I have a few questions about what happens after we change over to the new platform.
1. Will inactive and/or unregistered friends be lost, or will they still show up as our neighbors? If they are lost to us, will we no longer be able to expand the third farm?
2. How will bonuses and requests be shared, if not through Facebook?
3. Will we be able to share bonus links and requests through Facebook?
4. How will new neighbors be added? Will it work like buddies, or will we share information such as our username, or by using a code?
5. What will transfer over and what will not? Farm coins? Farm Cash? Current facility production? Crops in the fields?
6. Will you release a timeline to let us know when the changes will be made? When will this be shared?
Old Mar 19 2023, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyR1 View Post
Hi,
I have a few questions about what happens after we change over to the new platform.
1. Will inactive and/or unregistered friends be lost, or will they still show up as our neighbors? If they are lost to us, will we no longer be able to expand the third farm?
2. How will bonuses and requests be shared, if not through Facebook?
3. Will we be able to share bonus links and requests through Facebook?
4. How will new neighbors be added? Will it work like buddies, or will we share information such as our username, or by using a code?
5. What will transfer over and what will not? Farm coins? Farm Cash? Current facility production? Crops in the fields?
6. Will you release a timeline to let us know when the changes will be made? When will this be shared?
Hi SandyR1,
I moved your post to the current release thread.
I am sorry, but we do not have the answers to your questions. We will all have to wait until the developers tell us about the new set up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2023, 09:50 PM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Easter decorations are out but Iraqi restaurant is still in limbo....

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 27 2023, 10:57 PM

when the site moves to its on plat form is it going to be like when we went from flash player to this format, with only part of the game working. when we first switched over to this all we could do was plow, plant, harvest and then in a few weeks we could do a little bit more and a few weeks after that i a little more, or will it all work at once. also how close are we to the switch or any idea?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 27 2023, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
when the site moves to its on plat form is it going to be like when we went from flash player to this format, with only part of the game working. when we first switched over to this all we could do was plow, plant, harvest and then in a few weeks we could do a little bit more and a few weeks after that i a little more, or will it all work at once. also how close are we to the switch or any idea?
Hi Tom C,
Only the developers know. They will give us all the details when they are ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2023, 03:30 AM

i was afraid you would say that lol

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 29 2023, 07:22 AM

Hope spring eternal. New facilities will be released eventually!
Closed Thread