Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 09 2023, 06:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed C View Post
Hi, I used the trading lifeline in a regular quest and a kind farmer in the market sold me some wheat. Unfortunately the quest is showing I still need it.
What am I doing wrong please?

Thanks
Hi Hayseed C,

I've looked at what you have been sold today and none of the crops you were sold are wheat.

Perhaps more than one farmer was trying to sell to you and the sale you accepted wasn't the right one or they sent the wrong sale by mistake.

I've tested selling wheat between farmers both on a farm and at market and what is listed in the sales and the data for those users are showing that the correct item was sold and received.

The only thing I can suggest if you still need the wheat, have ability to buy and want to try being sold wheat again, is that you double check the sale offer and make sure that it is wheat that is being offered before you complete the sale. Perhaps ask them to sell you the smallest amount in case you need to try again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 09 2023, 09:32 AM

Thanks, I'll try again
Old Feb 09 2023, 05:10 PM

I just completed a quest and should have 5 but it didn't credit me.
Old Feb 09 2023, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I just completed a quest and should have 5 but it didn't credit me.
Hi texans

I had a look at your data for Regular quests.

You collected 2 cash on February 3rd, at 20:59 eastern time.

Since that date you have completed 5 quests, on February 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th.

Please reload your game and check again.
Old Feb 09 2023, 05:55 PM

Now, says 5.

Thank you.
Old Feb 09 2023, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Now, says 5.

Thank you.
You are welcome texans
Old Feb 10 2023, 11:42 PM

Doing the "Day Cream" quest. Harvested my Iris from MY flower farm and it didn't give me the credit in the quest. Farm link in signature. The farm is "Flower Farm"
Old Feb 11 2023, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Doing the "Day Cream" quest. Harvested my Iris from MY flower farm and it didn't give me the credit in the quest. Farm link in signature. The farm is "Flower Farm"
Hi LisaScobee,
That farm says it is irrigated and needs 12.5 hours until ready. If you tried to harvest an iris from it tonight then that would not be possible as they were all harvested at least 20 hours ago and irrigated. You will need to wait until they are ready in 12.5 hours from now. I suggest that you only harvest a small amount of those then check your quest to make sure the 1 counted.
We do not have any way to change your quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2023, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
That farm says it is irrigated and needs 12.5 hours until ready. If you tried to harvest an iris from it tonight then that would not be possible as they were all harvested at least 20 hours ago and irrigated. You will need to wait until they are ready in 12.5 hours from now. I suggest that you only harvest a small amount of those then check your quest to make sure the 1 counted.
We do not have any way to change your quest.
The game showed the Iris were ready to harvest when I attempted it. I harvested the Iris and now it shows 11.2 hrs F&I. Gave me the crop but DID NOT update the quest.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Feb 11 2023 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Added info
Old Feb 11 2023, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
The game showed the Iris were ready to harvest when I attempted it. I harvested the Iris and now it shows 11.2 hrs F&I. Gave me the crop but DID NOT update the quest.
Hi LisaScobbee

I visited your farm 41 where you have the flowers planted and by the time I visited all flowers, including iris, showed 4.7 hours to be ready.

The only thing I can think about is that the flowers were gone to waste and you watered or irrigated them and they gave you the false impression they were ready.

Please try to harvest only one or two iris after the time has passed and see if they apply to your quest.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline