Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 12 2022, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAL View Post
Hi,
I am unable to access my farm 9. The game freezes whenever I try. The game also froze when I was hired to work on others' farms.
Hi EAL,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
I just loaded your farms and went to your farm 9 and had no problem loading it. I have hidden all the show items on your farms. Reload your farms and then go to your farm 9. Turn individual show items on until it freezes again. That way you might find what is causing it to freeze.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2022, 10:33 PM

Thanks Taz. When I load regular facilities it freezes. All the others were ok.
Old Dec 12 2022, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz. When I load regular facilities it freezes. All the others were ok.
Hi EAL,
Unless you have a lot of them stacked on that farm I am not sure how that could cause it. Try openbing your facility manager and store all of your products. You may have too many products finished in the facilities which also counts for total on a farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2022, 10:47 PM

i do not stack anything (don't know how!). There are only pending products.
Old Dec 12 2022, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i do not stack anything (don't know how!). There are only pending products.
Hi EAL,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work then please contact Support because I am not sure what is causing this. I was able to load that farm without any problems.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 14 2022, 10:01 AM

Default web gl

Keeps throwing me out today, saying my browser does not support web gl, working fine on my farms just when i visit other farms. Not had this problem before. My browser does support web gl.
Old Dec 14 2022, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 710029341 View Post
Keeps throwing me out today, saying my browser does not support web gl, working fine on my farms just when i visit other farms. Not had this problem before. My browser does support web gl.
Hi,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
This happens when you encounter an error on those farms. The game thinks your Web/GL is not functioning correctly so shows you this error.

Please make sure your browser and computer system are updated.

There are other suggestions in the first post of this thread that you can try as well.
Old Dec 15 2022, 01:00 PM

Default Will not let me online. Lets me do everything else.

Keep getting kicked out whon I try going online, through the upper right key.
Old Dec 15 2022, 01:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahuna520 View Post
Keep getting kicked out whon I try going online, through the upper right key.
Hi Kahuna,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
It could be an internet connection between you and the chat server. There are some suggestions in the first post of this thread that you can try.
Old Dec 20 2022, 08:47 PM

Default will not load

no matter what i do , i am all up to date with everything, have been working perfectly until last update now i cannot load my farm at all so have given up, I have spent so much on my farms but if still happening after new year, i will be quitting and do not want too, have restarted my computer, made sure all up to date, have GL2 but neither chrome nor edge will work

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error