Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 25 2022, 02:42 PM

I probably didn't explain myself well. Let's say I have a total of 400,000 XP. I use the "start all" button so it will activate what factories/etc I do have the tools for. A statement pops up and says "4500 XP". _but_ the 4500 XP does not add to the total XP of 400,000. I still have just the 400,000 after the message fades away. Where did the 4500 XP go? it does not show up anywhere on my account. I can't retry the start button as it will say "no products to be started". It does not show up 5 minutes later, it just disappears. I hope this explains the situation better. It happens almost every time I use that part. And I have lost a lot of points in the process.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending