Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 19 2022, 12:19 AM

as the new releases come far & few between and the promised items are nonexistent from the last release
Old Nov 19 2022, 04:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
as the new releases come far & few between and the promised items are nonexistent from the last release
Hi nettie1212,

The land upgrades are postponed for the next release, you can see that information for yourself by going to the first post on page one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 20 2022, 09:48 AM

Default Linked email

Since a few days ago, at the top of the screen in farmtown there was a notification: farmtown linked to my email address. That is now gone, it seems I need to redo the process, which I did: reload the game to fill in the email information. I reloaded, then nothing happens. This is the same with my wife's and daughter's account. So these three accounts are not linked anymore.
What to do or not to do?
Old Nov 20 2022, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Since a few days ago, at the top of the screen in farmtown there was a notification: farmtown linked to my email address. That is now gone, it seems I need to redo the process, which I did: reload the game to fill in the email information. I reloaded, then nothing happens. This is the same with my wife's and daughter's account. So these three accounts are not linked anymore.
What to do or not to do?
Hi Danker,
I moved your post to the current release thread in the News & Announcements section.
W hen you reload to add the email look on the left side of the farm for a mail box. Click on that and you will get the pop up to add the email address.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2022, 11:43 AM

Hi Taz, I don't see a mailbox at the left side of the farm, only the coins sign, the dollar sign, fuel and farm pass
Old Nov 21 2022, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Hi Taz, I don't see a mailbox at the left side of the farm, only the coins sign, the dollar sign, fuel and farm pass
Hi Danker, You hve to click on the Add Email/Change Email in the yellow box, then reload your farms and the mail box will show on the left side.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2022, 05:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thank you very much everyone
for all your feedback on the October 18th New Release and November updates!

I am now closing this thread!

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.

If you are still needing to link your email address to your FarmTown Account please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6514602

For feedback for the game please post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 21 2022 at 06:31 PM.
Closed Thread