Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 11 2022, 01:59 PM

Default Animal sheds

Are animal sheds included when facilities are posted for working? in other words when I work am I harvesting their animals as well as other facilities?
Thank you.. I tried to search forum for answer but obiviously i didn't put a decent search request in . LOL
Old Sep 11 2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
Are animal sheds included when facilities are posted for working? in other words when I work am I harvesting their animals as well as other facilities?
Thank you.. I tried to search forum for answer but obiviously i didn't put a decent search request in . LOL
Hi katintn

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

No, they are not worked while you work your friends facilities.

Farmers have to harvest their own sheds themselves, no other farmer can do that.
Old Sep 12 2022, 07:37 PM

issue... today posted facilities and when other's worked them, the mayor did his thing as normal, but when I checked to see what needed restocking, it appears that the mayor is skipping random (not religious) both factories and stores, and entire farms...
Old Sep 12 2022, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbba2358 View Post
issue... today posted facilities and when other's worked them, the mayor did his thing as normal, but when I checked to see what needed restocking, it appears that the mayor is skipping random (not religious) both factories and stores, and entire farms...
Hi ncbba,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the facilities as this has nothing to do with the new release.
There could be any number of reasons why they were not finished if that is the case. They may have lost the connection or didn't complete them thinking it was done. It could also be that they missed a farm when they were doing their part of the work or group of them on a farm because they didn't have the trains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2022, 03:06 PM

im trying to get clarification on a question i have about super facilities. i know i can reload them often during day. but my question is about AFTER PRODUCTION can i let items sit there past midnight and collect and sell them in morning or do i need to collect ALL Productions that are completed before midnight and sell them before midnight or can I leave some completed productions inside my facility almost full week and sell them just before end of week?
Old Sep 15 2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
im trying to get clarification on a question i have about super facilities. i know i can reload them often during day. but my question is about AFTER PRODUCTION can i let items sit there past midnight and collect and sell them in morning or do i need to collect ALL Productions that are completed before midnight and sell them before midnight or can I leave some completed productions inside my facility almost full week and sell them just before end of week?
Hi Larwin

For the Super Facility feature, each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM.

If you loaded products in your Trading Warehouse and your friends didnt get them or farmers didnt get them at Trade market then after 11:59:59 PM they expire.

If you open your Trading Warehouse after that time, you will see the blue button to Create Sale offer.
So you have to start production again to be able to load products in the Trading Warehouse.
Old Sep 15 2022, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Larwin

For the Super Facility feature, each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM.

If you loaded products in your Trading Warehouse and your friends didnt get them or farmers didnt get them at Trade market then after 11:59:59 PM they expire.

If you open your Trading Warehouse after that time, you will see the blue button to Create Sale offer.
So you have to start production again to be able to load products in the Trading Warehouse.
you didnt answer my question. i try reword it.
Do i have to remove all completed productions in my super facility before midnight every day or can I hold them inside my facility and collect them and sell them just before week ends.
Old Sep 15 2022, 03:31 PM

i figure this out on my own i dont know why my question is so hard to answer.
Old Sep 15 2022, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
you didnt answer my question. i try reword it.
Do i have to remove all completed productions in my super facility before midnight every day or can I hold them inside my facility and collect them and sell them just before week ends.
When you start production in a facility that was set as super facility for you that week, you will get the usual production plus an extra production for you to load your Trading Warehouse or to sell to your friends.

That extra production can be used inmediately and it is available till 11:59:59 PM that day. You cant hold it to sell the other day or at the end of the week.
Old Sep 15 2022, 04:13 PM

so i dont have to click 'store all' every day? i can do it any time to add items during week to my trading warehouse and sell those before midnight each day? long as its in same week? is it poossible hold my uper facility longer if i wanted to just colect it during that super facilitys week?

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 15 2022 at 04:17 PM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending