Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 04 2022, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
How many animals does the regular and super dairy shed hold?
Hi LisaScobee,
The regular sheds hold 250 of each animal and the super sheds hold 500 of each animal.
The information ins inthe Game Guide chapter 12 about the animals:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 08:32 AM

Question Facility Production

I am confused regaeding production levels in some facilities. I have one of every facility and my understanding that a product produced in one facilty to fill another facility would produce enough of that product. My concern is that in the paper mill "Paperboard" produces 720 whilst you need 3750 to fill other facilities. In the oil factory it produces 3600 olive oil but you need 24720 to fill other facilities in the metal mill you produce 2160 carbon steel but you need 25620 to fill other facilities and the production of tin ore is 315 when you need 3600 to fill other facilities. I feel that when you have added other facilities that use these products you have not updated the relevant facility providing them with the product. It is my impression that you should be able to produce sufficient goods in one facility to fill any facilities requiring that good. Is there any thought of updating the production in the aforementioned facilities. Thank you in anticipation
Old Sep 07 2022, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trawets View Post
I am confused regaeding production levels in some facilities. I have one of every facility and my understanding that a product produced in one facilty to fill another facility would produce enough of that product. My concern is that in the paper mill "Paperboard" produces 720 whilst you need 3750 to fill other facilities. In the oil factory it produces 3600 olive oil but you need 24720 to fill other facilities in the metal mill you produce 2160 carbon steel but you need 25620 to fill other facilities and the production of tin ore is 315 when you need 3600 to fill other facilities. I feel that when you have added other facilities that use these products you have not updated the relevant facility providing them with the product. It is my impression that you should be able to produce sufficient goods in one facility to fill any facilities requiring that good. Is there any thought of updating the production in the aforementioned facilities. Thank you in anticipation
Hi Trawets

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

You can have multiple of those facilities, 1 per farm if you wish. For example, olive oil is used in many facilities and restaurants.

Everytime a new facility or restaurant is added, it shows you which ingredients it uses, so you can decide if you add more trees, flowers, lakes, facilities.

If you check your Ingredient Planer inside the Facility Manager it will show you which products need to have a high production. You can set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (that means a full run for 100%) and By Missing. If you have red numbers for an item then you need more to fill all facilities using it.
You can change the 15 Days for different times to check longer.

Also, the amount used, depends on how many times you post per day and how many times you refill your factories.

From time to time developers increase the production amount for various items but if you want to make a suggestion, then please post it in our Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Sep 08 2022, 11:48 PM

Default Deli facility problem.

noticed a problem with my deli faciity. It was showing only 63% capacity and should have been full. It says I have no tomatoes, but according I have a lot of tomatoes stored. Not sure what is going on.
Old Sep 08 2022, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
noticed a problem with my deli faciity. It was showing only 63% capacity and should have been full. It says I have no tomatoes, but according I have a lot of tomatoes stored. Not sure what is going on.
Hi Iwoeb,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
According to your data you have 505 tomatoes. I have a feeling most of those are added back in from the bonus batches. Those would not be available until you have reloaded your farms. Try restarting your farms and then try starting the products in the Deli again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2022, 12:48 AM

i stacked my facilities but need to move one. is there an easier way to locating a facility on a specific farm other than hiding all the other facilities blocking my view of it. i placed my facilities a long time agon with the free style planner. i had to relocate facilities a few times. i just want to know if there's an easier way?

i finally found it but is there an easier way?

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 09 2022 at 01:02 AM.
Old Sep 09 2022, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i stacked my facilities but need to move one. is there an easier way to locating a facility on a specific farm other than hiding all the other facilities blocking my view of it. i placed my facilities a long time agon with the free style planner. i had to relocate facilities a few times. i just want to know if there's an easier way?

i finally found it but is there an easier way?
Hi Larwin,

When looking for items on your farm you can use the Search tool in your toolbox to find it easier.
In case you need it, here's the link to the game guide post which includes information on how to use that tool:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6257266

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 09 2022, 05:24 AM

awesome. thats exactly what i needed to know.
Old Sep 10 2022, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default 100002713991584

I am having a problem with my points going up as I work people's facilities and then I look and they have fallen below where they were before I started. This has been going on for quite a while and I posted this problem before but I don't know where and if I got a response I can't check it. I really don't like this "Forum." It's hard for me to navigate and I don't know where to look for what. Please just fix this and I will be happy.

Martha Walker
Old Sep 10 2022, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne of Avonlea View Post
I am having a problem with my points going up as I work people's facilities and then I look and they have fallen below where they were before I started. This has been going on for quite a while and I posted this problem before but I don't know where and if I got a response I can't check it. I really don't like this "Forum." It's hard for me to navigate and I don't know where to look for what. Please just fix this and I will be happy.

Martha Walker
Hi Anne

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities as your problem happens while you are working them.

If you open different tabs to work your friends facilities, then you could think that xp go down and up. It is because they dont update for every tab at the same time.

I had a look at your data and your xp have been going up.

Please next time you go to work your friends facilities:

Take not of how many xp you have before you start working.

Then work 2 or 3 friends facilities/services.

When you are done, load your own farm and check xp again.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending