Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 21 2022, 04:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I couldn't figure out how to reply to your answer - thank you for letting me know ..
You're welcome lillymc.

To have some ones reply to you show up in your own post when you want to reply back to them, click the Quote button bottom right of their post. That will then open the Reply to Thread box and that the top of that message box you will see their reply. All you do is click underneath that to write you're own message then you can either use the Preview Post button to see what the reply will look like in case you need to alter it or just click Submit Reply to post it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 30 2022, 03:43 AM

will you gain or lose money if you resale products from the mineral mine and open pit mine. and is there a ratio that roughly work for one these mines? using along with other facilities.

i checked some things might double your money

Last edited by Larwin; Aug 30 2022 at 04:09 AM.
Old Aug 30 2022, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
will you gain or lose money if you resale products from the mineral mine and open pit mine. and is there a ratio that roughly work for one these mines? using along with other facilities.

i checked some things might double your money
Hi Larwin,
If you sell any basic usable product from the facilities including from the mines in the market then you will not get as much as if you use them in producing other products. The basic products gain in value if they are used to make more complex products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2022, 09:51 AM

Why am I getting this message when I try to post facilities? "Error
Warning
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
Okay
Old Aug 30 2022, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrysa View Post
Why am I getting this message when I try to post facilities? "Error
Warning
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
Okay
Hi Garrysa,
That is a Facebook message, not a Farm Town message. It usually happens if one or more of your friends have reported your posts from the game to Facebook specially if you post a lot. There is a way to dispute that within the message, but that depends on Facebook to correct it. You might want to limit who see your posts. You can create a Facebook friends group with only your Farm Town playing friends and use that to post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2022, 06:12 AM

Good morning. What is the secret to getting facilities I uncheck to stay unchecked? Not items, but the actual facility? I am having to do them over and over! Suggestions??
Old Aug 31 2022, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. What is the secret to getting facilities I uncheck to stay unchecked? Not items, but the actual facility? I am having to do them over and over! Suggestions??
Hi Early Girl

I never had problems with that, I have facilities which have been unchecked for years and others, like the last 2 services which I unchecked till I consider I have enough products to load them.

The only suggestion I can tell you is to run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, open your Facility Manager and uncheck one facility. Close the manager and reload the game.
Open the manager again and check if the facility is still unchecked.

If it is, then continue with another one in case you have several to uncheck.
Old Sep 01 2022, 03:12 PM

Hi, I am still having the problem of not being able to disable facilities. Today though I cannot get an item disabled within a facility. Specifically, Stuffed Mussels within the Turkish Restaurant. I am using Chrome (fully updated) , have cleaned my browser, the meme cache, and re-booted the computer. Since it is a step within a Regular Quest, I have tried to do this through the quest, as well as the Facility Manager. I know they are doing stuff within the game for the Farm Pass, but was wondering if you had another suggestion... Thanks
Old Sep 01 2022, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I am still having the problem of not being able to disable facilities. Today though I cannot get an item disabled within a facility. Specifically, Stuffed Mussels within the Turkish Restaurant. I am using Chrome (fully updated) , have cleaned my browser, the meme cache, and re-booted the computer. Since it is a step within a Regular Quest, I have tried to do this through the quest, as well as the Facility Manager. I know they are doing stuff within the game for the Farm Pass, but was wondering if you had another suggestion... Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
I am sorry you are having this problem. What they are doing with the Farm Pass would not be affecting your facilities nor are they working on the servers you are on. There aren't any other things we can suggest nor do we know why this is happening to you as we can not reproduce it.
The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support concerning this.
Old Sep 04 2022, 06:09 PM

Question Dairy Shed

How many animals does the regular and super dairy shed hold?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending