Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 10 2022, 12:07 AM

The problem solved itself

Have a nice weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, this morning I can't work my neighbours' facilities. All their postings (on my tab) of yesterday are still pink and I am sure I waited more than 8 hours. My clock is saying i can work again, but all postings are still pink.
I cleared memcache and macromedia files, but in vain.
Should I report it to slashkey or can a moderator clear my data please?
Thanks in advance for any advice or help.
Palmarina

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1145656868

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 10 2022 at 04:03 AM. Reason: posts moved to Facilities thread, obsolete removed from post
Old Jul 10 2022, 11:09 AM

Can Farm Town start limiting how many facilities and clients we can post daily. Some players LOVE to post their facilities and clients like 10 times in 1 hour and that's not needed. Even though there is information saying you only need to post 1 facility and 1 client in 48 hours, as long they are filled they will be included when their friends do their facilities. I know we can redo our friends facilities and clients every 8 hours. And some people post their facilities and clients every 12 hours once in the morning and once at night.

So I don't know what is best to ask for when suggesting this. To limit the facilities and clients posts to 8 hours or 12 hours. But something needs to be done about it.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 10 2022, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Can Farm Town start limiting how many facilities and clients we can post daily. Some players LOVE to post their facilities and clients like 10 times in 1 hour and that's not needed. Even though there is information saying you only need to post 1 facility and 1 client in 48 hours, as long they are filled they will be included when their friends do their facilities. I know we can redo our friends facilities and clients every 8 hours. And some people post their facilities and clients every 12 hours once in the morning and once at night.

So I don't know what is best to ask for when suggesting this. To limit the facilities and clients posts to 8 hours or 12 hours. But something needs to be done about it.
Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

If you have a suggestion please post it in our Suggeston section.

Dont know where you got the information about you can only post every 48 hours.
Old Jul 10 2022, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Alexandra

If you have a suggestion please post it in our Suggeston section.

Dont know where you got the information about you can only post every 48 hours.
I meant they last 48 hours when they are posted to facebook.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 10 2022, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I meant they last 48 hours when they are posted to facebook.
Posts could work for 48 hours depending on the time zone, and that not always work. Anyway, I dont work posts after 6 or 8 hours they were posted as I dont know if the poster has refilled them.
Old Jul 12 2022, 06:44 PM

Default cannot find a service facility it telling me i have

it saying i got the animal feed store on my farm 33 i have looked and looked and i do not see it on there. it a service facility is why i looking for it .i do not have any service facility on 33.if it there i bought it by mistake and want it moved but i cannot find it .will you come look see if you see it on my farm 33
Old Jul 12 2022, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
it saying i got the animal feed store on my farm 33 i have looked and looked and i do not see it on there. it a service facility is why i looking for it .i do not have any service facility on 33.if it there i bought it by mistake and want it moved but i cannot find it .will you come look see if you see it on my farm 33
Hi MOM GLENDA

The Animal Feed Store is on your farm 33.

Please, go to your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show Service Facilities option and uncheck all the other options. Click in the green check mark to save changes.

You should be able to see it. If you still cant see it, use the magnifying glass located in your yellow tool box.

Type the name of the facility in the search box, put a check mark in Hide non matching items and then click in the green check mark.
The facility will show up on your farm.
Old Jul 12 2022, 07:39 PM

it not showing on the farm no matter what i do .i got services checked.my farms are linked to the forums i want it moved if it there .i cannot move it unless i find it .if i bought it i bought it by mistake.do not want services with factorys
Old Jul 12 2022, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
it not showing on the farm no matter what i do .i got services checked.my farms are linked to the forums i want it moved if it there .i cannot move it unless i find it .if i bought it i bought it by mistake.do not want services with factorys
Hi Mom Glenda,
Use the Magnifying glass in your tool box. Type in Animal, make sure Hide non-matching items is checked, click the green check and you will see that facility in the lower right side.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2022, 07:45 PM

found it after i hid the rest it was under a factory.thanks for helping me

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending