Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 25 2021, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
You do not need to go back and create more. You need to go to the regular facility your created them in and store that product. When you create the products in the regular facility they are not automatically stored. So if you do not store the products then they can't be loaded into the service facility to finish the quest.
Hi Taz, thank you for your reply. I am really sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. I played FT since 2008 and never had a problem with the quests until now and only the ones that need items loaded. I do not create more products automatically but have done so when I get the message I still need so many of a certain product but it does not make any difference. Again, I never had this issue in all the years. Did some procedure change due to the programming?
Old Jun 25 2021, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Hi Taz, thank you for your reply. I am really sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. I played FT since 2008 and never had a problem with the quests until now and only the ones that need items loaded. I do not create more products automatically but have done so when I get the message I still need so many of a certain product but it does not make any difference. Again, I never had this issue in all the years. Did some procedure change due to the programming?
Hi Astrid,
None of the procedures have changed. I have a feeling that just before the change over from Flash to Unity you sold off a lot of what you had in storage. Because of that you do not have much in your storage.

Because you do not have enough of the product needed for the last step in your storage then you are not able to start the last step to load the service for the quest.

As an example, you had a quest to Load a Gutter Bracket in the Gutter Repair Service. You produced the gutter brackets in the Gutter Supplies Factory, but you didn't move those to your storage. In your storage you only have 1 gutter bracket, but to load them in your service facility you need to have 30 in your storage to load.

The solution is to produce the product in your factory, then when that step is completed open the factory and store all the products completed. Then you will be able to load the service as you will then have enough in your storage to do so.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
grrr I JUST Harvested pineapple for one of my quests and it did not tick it even after running cache still not showing and yes harvested one of my farms
Hi amanda

How many pineapples do you have to harvest for that quest? only 1 or more?

Please close and reopen your farms and check again and use the single tool to harvest.
Old Jun 26 2021, 06:09 PM

Quote:
more than enough I have designated quest farms and much more than 1 the others worked and for some reason that one didn't work and I had over 3000
Are you still having the problem Amanda? if so you have pineapples ready to harvest on your farm 32 so please use the single harvest tool to see if they are registered for your quest. Harvest a few using the scythe and check your quest.

Also you have the Employee lifeline which allows you to harvest pineapples in other farms, just remember you only get a percentage of the harvest so you will have to harvest more to get the amount required for your quest.
Old Jun 26 2021, 06:35 PM

Quote:
thats strange cause that is the one re harvested and didn't work and to me it shows that I have replanted
Hi amanda

By the time I visited your farms, farm 32 had pineapples ready to harvest, that is why I asked you to use the single tool to harvest a few of them and check your quest.

Now it seems you harvested all the farm, but pinto beans which are not ready yet.

Sometimes it is better to use the single tool to harvest 2 or 3 items and check the quest.

As I said, you have the Employee lifeline so you can try harvest pineaples in your friends farms.

I saw you ran memcache, but you could do that again before trying harvest pineapples in other farm. Again, use the single tool instead of a combine harvest/plow or a big harvester.
Old Jun 26 2021, 07:01 PM

hired someone to do my farms so by time realized what I had done it was too late morning here never mind have pineapple on my main farms to do so will make sure I harvest them yes can harvest someone else's but hard to get hired sometimes
Old Jun 27 2021, 09:29 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
None of the procedures have changed. I have a feeling that just before the change over from Flash to Unity you sold off a lot of what you had in storage. Because of that you do not have much in your storage.

Because you do not have enough of the product needed for the last step in your storage then you are not able to start the last step to load the service for the quest.

As an example, you had a quest to Load a Gutter Bracket in the Gutter Repair Service. You produced the gutter brackets in the Gutter Supplies Factory, but you didn't move those to your storage. In your storage you only have 1 gutter bracket, but to load them in your service facility you need to have 30 in your storage to load.

The solution is to produce the product in your factory, then when that step is completed open the factory and store all the products completed. Then you will be able to load the service as you will then have enough in your storage to do so.
Taz,
Thank you for your explanation. I started recently to use the "Load All" button on a daily basis and "Cash Out" because I was thinking that way I would move up quicker. I will stop doing that and hopefully this will let me finish the Quests with "Load" items.
Thanks again ~ Astrid
Old Jun 27 2021, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Taz,
Thank you for your explanation. I started recently to use the "Load All" button on a daily basis and "Cash Out" because I was thinking that way I would move up quicker. I will stop doing that and hopefully this will let me finish the Quests with "Load" items.
Thanks again ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
You do not need to stop using the Load All. Just make sure you have done any steps needed in your quests before you do the Start All and Load all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2021, 11:28 AM

Default 837863603 User

I went to harvest for a quest, and even though I harvested 6 of the soy bean plant, it says I didn't harvest any. Can you check on that please. Farm 1 is where I was working. Thank you.
Old Jun 29 2021, 12:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
I went to harvest for a quest, and even though I harvested 6 of the soy bean plant, it says I didn't harvest any. Can you check on that please. Farm 1 is where I was working. Thank you.
Hi MammaKanode,

I have moved your post to the thread about quests as it's not about the latest release.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window.

Then please reload the game and see if when you harvest 1 soybean that now counts towards your quest. If it doesn't reload and try one more, don't do them all unless you have more on another farm you can try.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline