Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 25 2021, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
You do not need to go back and create more. You need to go to the regular facility your created them in and store that product. When you create the products in the regular facility they are not automatically stored. So if you do not store the products then they can't be loaded into the service facility to finish the quest.
Hi Taz, thank you for your reply. I am really sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. I played FT since 2008 and never had a problem with the quests until now and only the ones that need items loaded. I do not create more products automatically but have done so when I get the message I still need so many of a certain product but it does not make any difference. Again, I never had this issue in all the years. Did some procedure change due to the programming?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline