Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2009, 02:15 PM

Default Big seeder not working

When i first bought the big seeder it worked great. It was nice to be able to plant four squares at a time, but now it is only doing one at a time. Is anyone else having problems with it?

Dianna
Old Oct 27 2009, 02:20 PM

You can sell them for 15 coins. If you go to the market place you can sell gifts. I have sold a few of mine. Hope that helps.

Dianna
Old Oct 27 2009, 02:47 PM

martyhusker I am having the exact same problem as you, I played all weekend harvest etc for other farmers and didnt make hardly any money or xp points, PLUS this morning (the only way I can make any money is to do my own harvesting etc) I went to the market place to sell what I had harvested and not one coin was given to me from a WHOLE harvest, very disapointing
Old Oct 27 2009, 02:48 PM

Forgot to add that most of my FT friends have now gone to play on Farmville which is disapointing for me as Ilove the interaction, I will wait patiently for a short time as I hope the developers will fix these problems
Old Oct 27 2009, 04:58 PM
Account Not Linked

I just want to make the following statement about the harvesters and plower tools. One, I would not be at the level I am at without the generosity of my fellow farmers hiring me to harvest and plow. If buying the machines eliminates this aspect then I do not want to own either machine.

However, since I have to sow the fields myself I really appreciate the seeding machines. They are a big help.

I would like to suggest that hiring people to USE your equipment such as a harvester or plower would be a good upgrade. That way I would not feel as if I am taking away anyones ability to get to another level.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Old Oct 27 2009, 05:14 PM

Hi FarmTown!
I just love this game. Thank you for all the cool new stuff.
I have noticed that some of my buddies and friends are not playing anymore...methinks that once they reach level 34 and there is nothing really left that is new to unlock, boredom sets in and ... poof! they go to Farmville or move to another sort of game altogether. That is a sad thing.
Please consider adding more levels when you can. I would really appreciate it and I know that many others would as well.
Thanks for all your great work,
GreenHope
Old Oct 27 2009, 05:20 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: May 24 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

I think the boredom sets in due to the inability to enlarge the farm any longer, and there isn't any more room. Personally, I'd love to see the makers of Farm Town add a feature to the gift box where we could decide to sell or gift an item from there... the gift feature really needs refining... I have nearly 100 gifts, but no place to put them...and trying to use one at a time is way too time consuming.

Visit Furnace Fan Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 27 2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiocciman View Post
Brittany,
There seems to be two camps here, those who love to support the Beta program with blind loyalty and those who actually get frustrated at network glitches month after month after month. I hired people last week from the forum and two of them had to refresh and log back in twice to be seen. I click on people and can't hire, and harvest crops to have them reappear after a refresh. I know it's beta but it just does not work reliably...EVER. I love this game, but I can't take it any more. The developers really do NOT listen to us. I have never had one suggestion considered and I have had some solid constructive advise to share. Slam away if you want to, but open your eyes as well.

I apologize to all for my frustration, but this IS just a game, and it's just not fun anymore. Goodbye to all my great Farmtown friends!!!

Chuck
Bye again Chuck, strangely you still have crops growing as you did the other day when you said good-bye
Old Oct 27 2009, 06:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Is it only me or does it seem like with these new tools it's taking the fun out of hiring people to plow and harvest and being hired? No need to interact with people with these tools.
Old Oct 27 2009, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok - I guess I'm confused - or maybe just really lucky.

For the record, I bought the large seeder -- that's the only tool I own (might consider the harvester when I can get more land to put in on - no place to put it now.)

I fueled up the first time, and got 1300+ gallons of fuel.. I still have over 1000 gallons of the original fueling, so I'm having a hard time relating to running out of fuel. But I do have a lot of neighbors, so that's one explanation.

For those who say their gifted fuel tanks disappear... I believe whenever you refuel, all those gifted tanks are automatically put into your fuel inventory - you don't have the option (not yet, anyway) to leave them in your gift box. So I'm guessing they didn't disappear, but ended up in your fuel inventory. Of course you can avoid this by not bringing them over to Farmtown from Facebook until you are ready to use them.

Because I have so many neighbors, I will probably never need/use the gifted tanks, so I sell them in the marketplace.

I have never lost a gallon of fuel yet, but I am still on my first fill-up. We'll see if that changes when I need to re-fuel in a few weeks (I plant mostly 3-4 day crops.)

As far as the harvester is concerned, I like hiring from the MP and interacting with others. But sometimes I don't have time to find a harvester and wait, so I do it myself. That's when this tool would come in handy. Everybody has different priorities - if you don't need it - don't buy it.

Having said that, I too would like to see us be able to use them on other farms -- but would prefer FT limit the use of one tool per farm at any time - don't want to see demolition derby on the fields...

These are good additions to the game - when all the kinks are worked out - and they will be -- I suspect they will be very popular.
Closed Thread