Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 08 2023, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
As we haven't any of us completed the 5 days yet then we don't know if there will be a pop up saying the registration is complete. If you miss a day by not playing then it should still show for you the next time you play until you complete the 5 times total.
if FB takes the game before we have our 5x done, have we lost our farms? that why was wondering if the first one is the one that registers and the other 4 are just for memory purposes
Old Mar 08 2023, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
if FB takes the game before we have our 5x done, have we lost our farms? that why was wondering if the first one is the one that registers and the other 4 are just for memory purposes
Hi JNelson,

Once you have done the first registration then you are registered on the web site. You will not lose your farms because of not getting the other 4 times done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:42 AM
Account Not Linked

I have gotten every day, not just twice. Today I had to re-enter my information multiple times even after I clicked the red lettering. I second the request for the developers to please make this stop
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby the cat View Post
I have gotten every day, not just twice. Today I had to re-enter my information multiple times even after I clicked the red lettering. I second the request for the developers to please make this stop
Hi Abby the cat,
If you clicked on the red text then you have started over for the registration, so you should have gotten at least 2 pop ups because of that. The next time you get the pop up to do verification then don't click on the red text. Instead after you enter your email address and password click on the blue button that says Verify Login. Then you should only see a pop up the first time you enter the game each day for 4 more days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 04:29 PM

What about, during these 5 days, you log in and aren't asked to verify your email. It has happened to me
Old Mar 08 2023, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
What about, during these 5 days, you log in and aren't asked to verify your email. It has happened to me
Hi rockcandymountain,
You will only get the verification pop up once a day, not every time you open your farms during the day.
Old Mar 08 2023, 07:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a problem with the verification, I originally Verified this farm months ago, and now No matter what I do I cannot verify it. #762433087. For some reason several months ago when i start my farm it loads my wife's farm and advises there is no work for m there. when I switch to my farm the dreaded verify comes up and shuts me down, I cannot get past it, I cannot satisfy it. I tried my facebook hotmail, account, email, then a yahoo account, then a gmail nothing works. If I had hair, I would be pulling it out. Going on a cruse so I will not be able to continue this folly. Would you consider refunding all the farm town dollars in US dollars, and I will just quit? I use 3 different browsers and the other 2 (wife and son have verified) Just this one (using Edge) will not work.

Last edited by eddywainwright; Mar 08 2023 at 08:27 PM. Reason: additional info
Old Mar 08 2023, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddywainwright View Post
I have a problem with the verification, I originally Verified this farm months ago, and now No matter what I do I cannot verify it. #762433087. For some reason several months ago when i start my farm it loads my wife's farm and advises there is no work for m there. when I switch to my farm the dreaded verify comes up and shuts me down, I cannot get past it, I cannot satisfy it. I tried my facebook hotmail, account, email, then a yahoo account, then a gmail nothing works. If I had hair, I would be pulling it out. Going on a cruse so I will not be able to continue this folly. Would you consider refunding all the farm town dollars in US dollars, and I will just quit?
Hi Eddywainwright,
The previous adding of your email has nothing to do with the current registration/verification.
First thing is to not use a bookmark to get to your farms. Bookmarks can change depending on what you have done. Instead use the shortcut to Farm Town in the left column of your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
For the registration you need to enter a current email address that you know you will be using and a password. This is to register you for the standalone web site when it gets completed to allow us to play without Facebook. The next 4 days you enter your farms for the first time there will be a pop up for you to verify that information. Enter the same email address and password you used to register.
If you are getting that the information you are putting in is incorrect then click on the red text saying Update your Registration and re-enter the email address and password you want to use. Then verify the same in the next pop up. You will get the verify pop up for the next 4 days you enter your farms.
All the instructions on how to do this are contained in the following post link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050
Old Mar 09 2023, 12:21 AM

Why do I have to log in again when I log in to Farmtown with email and password. why can't it remember the lockin information ?. it is not every time it is necessary, but approx. every 2-3 times
Old Mar 09 2023, 12:43 AM

How will we be able to add friends that are our FB friends on FT if we are not doing this through FB.

Tags
link email, login