Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 12:39 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul View Post
hi there,

we just released a new version of farmtown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the saint patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--raul
***thank you!!!***
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
:mad The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)
Some of these people do not understand how this works. I just got to level 60 this week. I stopped plowing because I thought I had reached the top and didn't need the xp points. So today I have achieved level 61 due to the upgrade. Now there are some players here that have been on level 60 for months. They continued to accumulate experience points. Just because you were level 60 and they were level 60 doesn't mean you were equal. They did work for those higher levels, everyone of them for months. The experience points really told your true level. so when they raised the ceiling each person fell to true level according to the points earned. Some are at the new ceiling, because the 80 level is still below what they have currently achieved. I had hoped for some time to relax and enjoy level 60 but they raised the ceiling just in time for me to continue reaching for it.
Old Mar 05 2010, 01:33 PM

This is great! Thank you!

I jumped to level 67 and appreciate the new farm cash and all the goodies in the store.

My wish for the next upgrade are more animals to buy OR a way to move them between farms. All the friends I started playing with (all my neighbours) have left and I have no one to gift me animals. I would really love to be able have horses, cows, goats, etc. on my second farm.

But for the time being, this is great!
Old Mar 05 2010, 01:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I am only on level 29 but love seeing the new items/levels - I can't wait to see farms with those items in them!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 01:50 PM

Thanks for the levels .... Guess I need to learn to plow again to work my way up ! But - I still wish I could move animals from one farm to another... Not complaining, tho - love the game.
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:08 PM

Thank you, this is great. And thanks for creating nice items that don't cost real money. There are a lot of people that just won't spend money on these games. I've already quit playing a couple because everything good cost money. I think this is a good business decision.
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:09 PM

Kewl.........my level didn't advance but that's ok, I'm just a few thousand from 60. love the new stuff..........one more expansion and both farms are at max size so won't be upset if you can let us expand more or get more farms, he he
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklyn View Post
it just goes to show that you will never be able to please everyone.
For months now its been 'we want more levels' so now that the levels are here is everyone happy? No yet more nit-picking!

I would love to see some of the moaners returning to a store with their completed computer game, listened to cd, watched dvd and read book and demand more because they have got to the end!

Come on folks give the developers a break they have listened and given and listened and given over and over again. All for a free game!

Oh and just in case you hadn't worked it out i love the new release.

Thank you!
amen to that...my sentiments exactly,,,why some of these people cannot show appreciation, and instead complain when they get exactly what they asked for, but then that's not good enough is beyond me.....be thankful for what you have and a "thank you" once in a while would be wonderful...c'mon, people!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 03:17 PM

Love Love Love the new stuff, I am only currently on level 60 so now I have more stuff to work for! Thank you so much!
Old Mar 05 2010, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selmir View Post
One question: some of my friends were for a very long time on level 60 and as I look at their profiles now, they are still on level 60 even though they have over million points, nothing is happening with my levels either, even though I reloaded several times, what's going on? Thank you.

The levels in the neighbors pictures will take a day or two to be fixed and say the right level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
( The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)
The developers add more levels because people asked for more levels to be added to the game. I know last time they added levels they changed the level some people where at but that was because they changed the required xps needed to get to that level making it easier to get to levels 27 through 34. This time they didn't do that they just added more levels so people have more to work for. If and when they add levels again (which people will start asking for next week) it will be added to the end of these levels now. So the game will continue to grow and not end.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread