Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong. It costs 60c to plant sugarcane,you can sell it for 111c (if you do it yourself) But if you turn the cane into sugar you only get 60cs. Am I right? you don't actually make any money?.. Maybe I'm figuring it wrong.
I make it 200c

so one of us is wrong?
or we both are?
Old Mar 25 2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong. It costs 60c to plant sugarcane,you can sell it for 111c (if you do it yourself) But if you turn the cane into sugar you only get 60cs. Am I right? you don't actually make any money?.. Maybe I'm figuring it wrong.
Sugarcane when refined into sugar becomes 200 coins instead of 111.
Old Mar 25 2010, 07:17 PM

Default Sugar Refinery Storage lost

When I moved my functioning sugar refinery to my other farm, I lost everything it had produced or had queued for processing...lost 1980 crops of raw sugarcane. Evidently moving the refinery resets everything back to zero!
Old Mar 25 2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Hi, it costs 60 coins to plant sugar cane so if you harvest it yourself and sell it (you make 51 coins) if you get someone to harvest it for you you get 133 coins (you make 73 coins) if you put it in the refinery you get 200 coins and (you make 140 coins.)
Old Mar 25 2010, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Red windmill/flour production

Help! I loaded my entire harvest of wheat into my red windmill 8 hours ago & have not received any flour, does it take 2 hours for each batch? If not where did all of my wheat go?
Old Mar 25 2010, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

How do I harvest goats and cows? I have never before been able to harvest them. When I click on them it only gives me options to move, sit, wander, eat etc... Is there something else I need to be doing?

Love the updates. I was at top level but still didn't give up cause I knew the updates had to come to keep the game alive... LOVE IT AND THANK YOU!!!
Old Mar 25 2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikram yogi girl View Post
Help! I loaded my entire harvest of wheat into my red windmill 8 hours ago & have not received any flour, does it take 2 hours for each batch? If not where did all of my wheat go?
Click the windmill and select 'show facility details'. Then click where it says 'what's cooking'. Any finished flour will be there, and you can click 'store' to put it in storage ready to sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAPEARCE View Post
How do I harvest goats and cows? I have never before been able to harvest them. When I click on them it only gives me options to move, sit, wander, eat etc... Is there something else I need to be doing?

Love the updates. I was at top level but still didn't give up cause I knew the updates had to come to keep the game alive... LOVE IT AND THANK YOU!!!
You need a dairy shed to harvest the goats and cows. You click on the shed, not the animals themselves.
Old Mar 25 2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikram yogi girl View Post
To see your finished product, click on the "what's cooking" tab when you're in the Red Windmill's facility details. Then to place the flour in storage, hover your mouse over the flour's detail box and a store button will appear.

The red windmill is supposed to take 2 hours to complete each batch, but I've noticed that mine is producing in only 30 minutes.
Old Mar 25 2010, 08:12 PM

Has anyone else noticed that their red windmill takes only 30 minutes to complete a batch of flour?
Old Mar 25 2010, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Raul...I am trying to collect the coins from the cheese and butter production...but I can't figure out how to do it. I have produced it but I don't know what happened to it after that....can you help me?
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities