Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2018, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Just tried to load beach motel and the flavored water ingredients came up
I just had the same thing happen FYI
Old Apr 18 2018, 05:28 AM

How come then since I have all the facilities that I get a pop up message saying my farm has too many facilities?
Old Apr 18 2018, 05:51 AM

Thank you so very much for the team :-)
This release is special to me as I am Hungarian and always wanted to see Hungarian restaurant in my favorite game <3
Old Apr 18 2018, 05:55 AM

awsome Thank you
Old Apr 18 2018, 12:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Neighbor Fuel Option

Where is the enable fuel option for Super Neighbors? I can't find it.
Thank you.
Old Apr 18 2018, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post
Where is the enable fuel option for Super Neighbors? I can't find it.
Thank you.
Hi Denolee,
It is not an option at this time. SNs apparently are using your fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2018, 05:58 AM

muchas gracias!
Old Apr 18 2018, 06:25 AM

hi all, thanks for the update and I know you all work extremely hard to keep the game functioning
BUT
am really undecided about the new facilities... it used to be one of each FC and Coins and then it went to 2 of each... now we have two coins and 4 fc in most updates and that is just becoming so expensive for the normal player and the are very clever in that if you dont purchase and you do the Quests, you may not be able to complete them without ALL the facilities. I know it is a FREE game and I realise they have to make some $$ to keep it going but yeah getting a bit tough on the pocket especially when both hubby and I play... its taking the fun out a tad
Old Apr 19 2018, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
hi all, thanks for the update and I know you all work extremely hard to keep the game functioning
BUT
am really undecided about the new facilities... it used to be one of each FC and Coins and then it went to 2 of each... now we have two coins and 4 fc in most updates and that is just becoming so expensive for the normal player and the are very clever in that if you dont purchase and you do the Quests, you may not be able to complete them without ALL the facilities. I know it is a FREE game and I realise they have to make some $$ to keep it going but yeah getting a bit tough on the pocket especially when both hubby and I play... its taking the fun out a tad
I agree with you & the prices have all gone those of us that are not in the USA & are paying higher premiums because we are not even 3/4 parity on the dollar maybe if the the updates farms where only 25 each way $ Coin evquivalant would keep more ppl palying.Maybe reducing number of $ Facilities & Clients & reduce to $25 & make them on par. I have played since begining now thinking I cannot afford it any more as a retiree on limited income as many are.
Old Apr 18 2018, 06:32 AM

It appears that hire requests in the market are not being rec'd. I've sent about 50 & never get an acceptance or refusal but people keep begging for jobs.