Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 26 2023, 05:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
I have noticed that on the new site the display is too small and should be corrected. I use a 32" monitor and everything is so small I can't see it.
Hi djensen552,

Try increasing your browser zoom over 100% to 110% and see if that's any better for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 26 2023, 05:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
Cool that you finally launched your own website, so that I can leave Farmtown. Extremly bad, that I cannot use the site because you are unable to provide the easiest option that every single website offers: "forgotten password". So: I cannot use it.... :-(
Hi Rposer,

If you have never been able to log into the website, you need to be loading the Facebook version of the game to be able to go through the new registration process.

Before you proceed please make sure that you have kept up with routine computer updates and browser updates & clearing.

If you could be using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the FACEBOOK version of the game. Try loading the Facebook version by using the bookmark on the left side of Facebook News Feed

OR you can also click on the Play in Facebook button at the top of the forum to make sure that you are in the current version of the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 26 2023, 05:19 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes:

Post Release Updates - April 26th, 6:00PM

- Bugfix: Sometimes when posting facilities, other farmers were not seeing the post. We are not 100% sure if the issue was fully fixed, so please report here in the forums if you notice it again.

For the fix to take place, you have to reload the game.
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:04 PM

Default facilities not showing on ft.com

a neighbor said she can not see my facilities posted on the new website but they did show on FB when I went there and posted...anything I need to do?
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerRita09 View Post
a neighbor said she can not see my facilities posted on the new website but they did show on FB when I went there and posted...anything I need to do?
Hi FarmerRita

Raul has just posted the following:

Post Release Updates - April 26th, 6:00PM

- Bugfix: Sometimes when posting facilities, other farmers were not seeing the post. We are not 100% sure if the issue was fully fixed, so please report here in the forums if you notice it again.

For the fix to take place, you have to reload the game.

So please, reload your game, and then post again only from the Web site and see if your friends can see your posts in their Wall requests.
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:39 PM

I have a second farm I haven't been able to use for years because I no longer have access to the email address that's associated with it. I have the user ID for that farmer (#100003545226144) and she still appears as a neighbor in my account. I was told that I'd be able to assign a new email to that account in the new version. Can someone tell me how to do that? Looking forward to this!

Thanks so much!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I have a second farm I haven't been able to use for years because I no longer have access to the email address that's associated with it. I have the user ID for that farmer (#100003545226144) and she still appears as a neighbor in my account. I was told that I'd be able to assign a new email to that account in the new version. Can someone tell me how to do that? Looking forward to this!

Thanks so much!
Hi Susan,
I am not sure who told you that, but if any way to be able to do that will be availabe it is not currently available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2023, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
I am not sure who told you that, but if any way to be able to do that will be availabe it is not currently available.
Raul told me a month or so back. But I believe he said he wasn't SURE it would work. So I was just checking to see if y'all knew.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 26 2023, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Raul told me a month or so back. But I believe he said he wasn't SURE it would work. So I was just checking to see if y'all knew.
Hi SUsan,
When or if he gets it working then he will add it to the first post of this thread. Some of the things they are needing to do are not easy to program or reprogram.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2023, 03:16 PM

Love the new site. Very nice, not having to deal with Facebook.
Closed Thread