Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2010, 04:05 PM

OK well I have yet to get any further than Whats cooking no matter how many times I add milk. I do get the exp points each time but other than that mine is NOT working. I am very disappointed as I really do enjoy farmtown. Love the ideas of the new upgrade. I don't need it to work faster before it works at all. HELP!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

Last edited by glo th; Mar 22 2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: want to add signature
Old Mar 22 2010, 04:09 PM
Account Not Linked

O...Great something else to get hooked on .......Thanks .
Old Mar 22 2010, 04:28 PM

Default How do you harvest the cheese, butter, etc once it has been processed??

How do you harvest the cheese, butter, etc once it has been processed?? I've been making cheese and butter for a couple of days but it has yet to show up in my storage and I can't figure out how to harvest it. THANKS...
Old Mar 22 2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo th View Post
OK well I have yet to get any further than Whats cooking no matter how many times I add milk. I do get the exp points each time but other than that mine is NOT working. I am very disappointed as I really do enjoy farmtown. Love the ideas of the new upgrade. I don't need it to work faster before it works at all. HELP!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler Girl View Post
How do you harvest the cheese, butter, etc once it has been processed?? I've been making cheese and butter for a couple of days but it has yet to show up in my storage and I can't figure out how to harvest it. THANKS...
You need to click on where it says 'what's cooking'. This opens a new tab that shows how far your products have progressed. Once they're at 100%, hover the cursor just above the picture to click on 'store'.
Old Mar 22 2010, 05:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since I purchased the Dairy Processing Plant, I can no longer harvest from my existing dairy shed. When hovering over the dairy shed, it says 100% ready to harvest but when I click on the "harvest cows and goats" command, I receive the message "No animals to harvest"

I have cleared my browser several times. I hid the dairy brown and brought it back to the farm which reset the animals to zero. However, once the counter got to 100% again, the same messages as described above appear.

Suggestions? Thanks for your help

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2010, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Hopefully someone here can help me. When I try to harvest butter, milk or cheese it tells me that I either need 1 more cow or sheep in storage. How do I put them in storage? When I click on them there is nothing that shows to put them in storage. Thank you
Old Mar 22 2010, 06:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtcluck View Post
Hopefully someone here can help me. When I try to harvest butter, milk or cheese it tells me that I either need 1 more cow or sheep in storage. How do I put them in storage? When I click on them there is nothing that shows to put them in storage. Thank you
You have to have a dairy shed and a wool shed - these will harvest the animals (you don't have to put the animals anywhere) - you then harvest these sheds - goes into storage and then you can use the milk in your dairy facility.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echannigan View Post
Since I purchased the Dairy Processing Plant, I can no longer harvest from my existing dairy shed. When hovering over the dairy shed, it says 100% ready to harvest but when I click on the "harvest cows and goats" command, I receive the message "No animals to harvest"

I have cleared my browser several times. I hid the dairy brown and brought it back to the farm which reset the animals to zero. However, once the counter got to 100% again, the same messages as described above appear.

Suggestions? Thanks for your help
You must have the dairy shed on the same farm as your cows is this what you have?
Old Mar 22 2010, 07:14 PM

Thank you Molly its working for me now. I was clicking on the picture of something to cook instead of the words. I think I have lots in the oven LOL
Old Mar 22 2010, 07:26 PM

I think that the facilities are a waste of time and coins. Who wants to keep planting wheat and sugar cane? That's the only way they work. The dairy shed, chicken coup, the wool shed are okay as long as you can get friends to send you the animals as gifts. DO AWAY WITH THE FACILITIES OR MAKE THEM MORE USEFUL
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities