Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 11 2015, 07:52 PM

Anyone having fuel problems, visit my farm and leave a message. I might have some tips that you have not come across
Old Nov 11 2015, 09:28 PM

i guess i been lucky i have not had to fill up in about a year..i hope they fix this issue for all of you
Old Nov 12 2015, 12:19 AM
Account Not Linked

I was just like that, about 6 months to a year 1 refinery now i have 4 and being forced out good luck
Old Nov 12 2015, 12:28 AM
Account Not Linked

I know they blame fishing, my problem is, this was a glitch for years we fished for free, what did it hurt? Giving us free fishing didn't cost them a penny it kept us happy and going ----but when they found out YEARS later about this fish glitch all of a sudden fuel is being drained from me and many of us, for doing what we want to do, we need fish for restaurants etc Sorry but Farmtown is a mess who ever is running this is running it right into the ground or phasing it out, very greedy and money hungry, Now I read something else is broken this makes what 2 or 3 months, of trying to play a broken game and they want to keep draining our fuel over fish REALLY !!! If the Monitors would go to the hire market many are trying to get hired NO FUEL go figure
Old Nov 12 2015, 10:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I haven't refilled for at least 6 months. I am down to 65 million. I might need to refuel in about 3 or 4 months.
Old Nov 12 2015, 11:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i dont have any problem with the fuel & i farm pretty heavy

make sure you have a oil well on every farm helps a bunch, they have uped production several times, but its what i call a stripper well
Old Nov 14 2015, 12:56 PM

I dont get the error but even after they said that the flash problem was fixed it is still too slow so i barely play anymore.
Old Nov 14 2015, 08:41 PM

Question Tend and Visit?

Why can we no longer tend the farms of our neighbors when we visit them? Will there be another way provided to earn the points we used to earn that way? Thank you.
Old Nov 14 2015, 08:48 PM

Exclamation Earn Cash Link Broken

When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.
Old Nov 14 2015, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa View Post
When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.
Hi Candy,
If you are using IE or Edge then along with not being able to send gifts or boost trains you will not be able to get to that page. I can only suggest you use another browser to try to get to it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity