Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2021, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
That sounds like you two have accidently layered those farms. After the current crop is ready just harvest them. Then she will need to delete all the plots on that farm, restart her farms and see if any plots show back up. If they do then she will need to delete those and restart her farms again. Repest the deleting and restarting until there are no more plots showing up.

Then she will be able to replow new plots on the farm and plant.

What farms are not seeded?
It was ALL her farms?!
Old Apr 05 2021, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
It was ALL her farms?!
Hi John,
Try doing 1 farm after they are ready. If no plots show back up after restarting then they probably are not layered. If there are then you may have to do all of them.

If that is not it then I don't know what happened that you had to replant 4 times. You may not have been connecting to the servers and that would cause the actions to not be saved. If you are getting the red numbers on a farm as you plant then you need to wait until those are cleared before moving on to another farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2021, 07:04 PM

I just harvested with my friend for the first time in months. I LOVE being able to go full screen and still chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did notice a problem tho. I was dropped right in the middle of the farm I was doing and there were trees. It removed a square of them from sight and would not harvest them unless I moved my avator somewhere else on the farm.
Old Apr 05 2021, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I just harvested with my friend for the first time in months. I LOVE being able to go full screen and still chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did notice a problem tho. I was dropped right in the middle of the farm I was doing and there were trees. It removed a square of them from sight and would not harvest them unless I moved my avator somewhere else on the farm.
Hi Jean,
The developers have been told about some display issues with the working as SN. I will copy your post to the closed subject problem about specific issues for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2021, 08:44 PM

I don't have my harvest/plows nor do I have the largest plower and harvester. I had the largest of all prior to the switch.

Thank you. That appeared to do the trick

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 05 2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old Apr 05 2021, 10:11 PM

Default Loading neighbors farms

I have had very few problems w/ the transitions but tonight when going to my super neighbors farms my neighbors won't load just like it stuck on the reload... I have left the farm and re-entered 3 times makes no difference just so you know this is happening
USER ID number ( 796179017 )

Last edited by lasgirlie; Apr 05 2021 at 10:16 PM.
Old Apr 05 2021, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasgirlie View Post
I have had very few problems w/ the transitions but tonight when going to my super neighbors farms my neighbors won't load just like it stuck on the reload... I have left the farm and re-entered 3 times makes no difference just so you know this is happening
USER ID number ( 796179017 )
Hi Lasgirlie,
Are you talking about your neighbors pictures in the Neighbor bar or the super neighbor's farms won't load?

If it is the pictures are they showing when you load your own farms?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 06 2021, 12:16 AM

My neighbors pictures (Facebook profile pictures) show up in the menu in Farmtown but the avatars pictures do not. I'm guessing the avatars pics aren't supposed to be showing yet? TIA.
Old Apr 06 2021, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
My neighbors pictures (Facebook profile pictures) show up in the menu in Farmtown but the avatars pictures do not. I'm guessing the avatars pics aren't supposed to be showing yet? TIA.
Hi LisaScobee,
No the avatar pictures have not been added yet.
Old Apr 06 2021, 02:38 AM

I want to change my status. Went to market to do it and told me I needed to be at market, which I was. Not a major problem but thought you should know. Thank you.
Closed Thread