Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Default Storage, Market, & Trading Warehouse Options

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for ideas for:
  • Storage
  • Market Places
  • Buying and Selling
  • Trading Warehouse

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 09 2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old Apr 24 2020, 11:21 AM

Default Marketplace selecting product

when selling your storage in the market place after checking a bunch of product that you want to sell and then provide a button to uncheck all the ones that you have checked and reset all the products back to being unchecked? It is a real pain to have to scroll through each and every page to find them and uncheck each one
Old Apr 29 2020, 07:09 PM

The quantities we can buy in the market were set a long time ago, when we had one farm and maybe three facilities. They could really do with being increased .

Also, it would be great for us to have a way to know we're maxed out rather than relying on other farmers to tell us. Maybe on the review screen we could have an indication? something like, if you buy this you will not be able to buy anything more for 12 hours? or just a pop-up?
Old May 03 2020, 01:56 PM

Default Harvest-Plow-Sow

With our multiple expanding farms and many other enjoyable aspects of farm town occupying our playing time, it is way past due to implement the option to hire at market for all in one harvest-plow-sow if we so choose. We retain control over picking the crop we want planted and allow the person we hire to use our tools and fuel similar to the super neighbor ability.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old May 28 2020, 09:15 AM

When goods are being sold to Tom in the market, it would speed things up if the second step were deleted. So if you clicked "I want to sell my harvests or gifts" it would go straight to the sell screen rather than the confirmation screen. After all, Tom no longer has all the best prices!

Last edited by Sqrl; May 28 2020 at 07:15 PM.
Old Jun 13 2020, 03:00 AM

hi
in my last suggest i wrote about increase and puting all stuff from the mines and trucks into ships and trains were running out of leather .yest and baking soda

but i forgot to wrote can we have a trading button for stuff from the mills ,mines and trucks that would be great and mayebe also for facilities products so we can trade stuff in the quests who cant be tradet now

best regards from vienna

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=40
Old Jun 14 2020, 05:33 PM

When you open someone's Trading Warehouse in the market, it first shows the sell regular products screen. Please make it open with the Buy TWO products screen instead.
Old Jun 19 2020, 08:00 PM
Account Not Linked

I love the notepad in facility manager saying how much stock I require for 6 months etc as I always like to keep ahead. However I want to sell off excess stock for over that time but when I go to Tom I have to know everything I want to sell which means I would have to write everything down? Could it be possible to have the 6 months etc option in the selling market place so we could see our stock and how much is required so that we can automatically sell off excess. I have hardly any working facilities operating to try and get stock down and my next option is to stop doing my neighbours facilities which is a shame. I haven't worked my regular facilities for weeks so it must be the operating of other facilities that is keeping my storage up. I haven't the time to write all products down...is there an easier way or other than that, would you please consider the above suggestion...Thanks
Old Jun 26 2020, 05:42 AM

When standing in the trade mkt could we please have a longer period before being dccd? It's very dull to have to stand there emptying your trade warehouse and wiggling the avatar every few minutes. I'd rather just leave the page to get on with it.