Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Sep 18 2019, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

I think it would be great if we could take facilities out of storage and put onto crops. At the moment you have to have a clear space. I want to condense my facilities down to having them only on a few farms but at this stage it means once I put them into storage I have to delete all the plowed land I have done and redo... I have read many sites and a lot of people feel the same way..thanks
Old Nov 02 2019, 01:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Market place

I think it would be nice if after you've clicked on someone with the Tan color and looked at what they are selling (if anything) and what they have in their Super Facility, that when you click to close it the Tan would go away. It's not like that now, and I keep clicking on the same ppl
Old Nov 05 2019, 04:35 PM

would be nice if you could grey out anyone who does not have enough in the trading warehouse , so many dont or a warning they dont so they cannot post them
Old Nov 08 2019, 09:21 AM

Default Thanksgiving Turkey

When we add a Thanksgiving Turkey to storage, it should go to the Thanksgiving category not in with the animal category. It is not usable or even placeable in the chicken coop.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old Nov 10 2019, 04:28 PM

I'd love it if we could access our "friends" trading warehouse too instead of just our neighbors. I have lots of friends that sell me products in my TW that just show up as a blank head, but if I click on that head, I can go to their farm. It would be nice to return the favor but we need a way to open the TW on their farms.
Old Nov 12 2019, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Trading Warehouse Icon

It would be great if everyone had a Trading Warehouse Icon on their farm so when we work their farms we could just click on it via the icon. I don't keep many neighbors because it slows the game down.
Old Nov 24 2019, 09:38 PM

Really like the new updates on the Trading Warehouse. Thank you. However, there are a lot of people asking us to sell items to them. I don't have all my quantities memorized. It sure would be nice if we could be able to check our storage to know if we have a large quantity, enough to sell, from the open Trading Warehouse requests. Thank you for your consideration.
PS similar to having the "quest icon" in the checking neighbor quests.

Last edited by VondaK; Nov 26 2019 at 02:55 PM.
Old Nov 25 2019, 08:48 AM

I'm really enjoy doing the super facility/warehouse. How ever, the issue I'm having is: If the super facility is showing there's 12 items (for example the glass factory) then all 12 should show up in the warehouse. But they aren't. We have to go back and reset it so those other 4 items do show. It would be nice if the warehouse showed all the items, no matter how many, show up in there too.