Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 01 2019, 01:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannieJ View Post
Ever since you did that update, I have had nothing but problems with my game loading; it takes forever. I've been put on C19 Server 23 since your update. Before I got move to a different server, I had no problems loading my game. Waiting for 10, 15, 20 minutes for a game to load, take all the enjoyment out of playing.

Please fix this so that I can take care of stuff on my farm before every expires.

Thank you
Jackie aka GrannieJ
Hi Jackie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as those that are linked in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2019, 10:24 AM

I have had intermittent issues with loading since the migration to new servers. I have not been able to load my farm at all since early evening yesterday. I cleared my computer cache and FarmTown cache and even restarted my computer. I tried using different browsers. I do not have any issues in any other games, both within Facebook and on independent sites. I have extremely high speed internet and a computer capable of gaming on intensive MPP/PVP's. I have been sitting at 43% for 10 minutes.

I spoke with 2 neighbors last night who have the same problem. I will try to file a ticket later, but I read somewhere there are a lot of them at this time.

For now, I will find something else to do and give the Devs some time to deal with it, hopefully. I encouraged my neighbors to report their issues as well, but one is "forum shy" and the other said they would see how it was after they get home from work today.

Thanks to the Devs for keeping us going.
Old Nov 01 2019, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
I have had intermittent issues with loading since the migration to new servers. I have not been able to load my farm at all since early evening yesterday. I cleared my computer cache and FarmTown cache and even restarted my computer. I tried using different browsers. I do not have any issues in any other games, both within Facebook and on independent sites. I have extremely high speed internet and a computer capable of gaming on intensive MPP/PVP's. I have been sitting at 43% for 10 minutes.

I spoke with 2 neighbors last night who have the same problem. I will try to file a ticket later, but I read somewhere there are a lot of them at this time.

For now, I will find something else to do and give the Devs some time to deal with it, hopefully. I encouraged my neighbors to report their issues as well, but one is "forum shy" and the other said they would see how it was after they get home from work today.

Thanks to the Devs for keeping us going.
Hi Bandida Nina,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones in links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Bandida Nina,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones in links in that post.
Oh, sorry, I failed to mention that I had also checked my Flash, but I believe I explained I had already taken the steps listed in the first post, with the exception of resetting my entire network as I am pinging high Mbps both on download (94.57) and upload (29.37) and if it were an internet connection problem it would be across the board, not just FT. I just checked again and while the gift page loaded immediately, my farm still will not load. It is NOT on my end because I can load World of Warcraft just fine, EA games just fine, other Facebook games just fine, but thank you. I will go file a ticket for their queue.
Old Nov 01 2019, 01:35 PM

Just loaded! Will keep my fingers crossed. Thank you.
Old Nov 01 2019, 01:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Oh, sorry, I failed to mention that I had also checked my Flash, but I believe I explained I had already taken the steps listed in the first post, with the exception of resetting my entire network as I am pinging high Mbps both on download (94.57) and upload (29.37) and if it were an internet connection problem it would be across the board, not just FT. I just checked again and while the gift page loaded immediately, my farm still will not load. It is NOT on my end because I can load World of Warcraft just fine, EA games just fine, other Facebook games just fine, but thank you. I will go file a ticket for their queue.
Hi Bandida Nina,

Taz is not available at the moment. I'm sorry you are still having problems, we have all tried loading your farms and they load in seconds for us.

Unfortunately just because another game is working does not mean all games will work. There are many links to go through and your games will not all be on the same Facebook app server either so it's possible there is a problem before you even get to the correct one. Although we do have some server tests they can only test some of your connections to some of the servers. It's just not possible to test every link, they are owned by many companies and if this is what the problem is all you can do is wait it out for whoever owns the link to see it, find it and fix it.

I am sorry we are unable to help you further with this, by all means wait and see what support tell you, just be aware that there are on and off issues with tickets getting to them in a timely manner, so you may have to wait a while for a reply.
Old Nov 01 2019, 01:46 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Just loaded! Will keep my fingers crossed. Thank you.
Wonderful! Thank you for coming back to let us know
Old Nov 07 2019, 01:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default FT Down

My FT was fine, then it just went down as of 11-7-19 at 1:55 a.m. Est. time. I did everything and it won't load on any browser.
Old Nov 07 2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
My FT was fine, then it just went down as of 11-7-19 at 1:55 a.m. Est. time. I did everything and it won't load on any browser.
Same here. Just get a white screen but everything else loads.

I just got on but went through the URL on this post.
Old Nov 07 2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Same here. Just get a white screen but everything else loads.

I just got on but went through the URL on this post.
Hi WingmanFarm

Dana's post is from more than 12 hours ago. I just loaded your farm with no problems.

If you still can't load the game please follow all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error