Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2014, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
I saw someone ask this in the thread but noone answered it so im going to ask it again........i go to sell someone a product and i have plenty of it to sell but it says transaction cannot be completed.....what does that mean .......cause i want to help out my friends and neighbors but sucks when they cant receive it......doesnt happen alot but run into one here and there that says this
Hi Farmgirl1706!

We have informed the developers about this problem so hopefully we'll have a response soon.
Old Oct 01 2014, 03:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I know I read in the updates today about the co op quests no longer going towards the count in the regular quests. I could have sworn it said this would take place with new quests which meant to me that as of today any co op quests completed would not count towards the regular quest. I didn't take it to mean that any co op quests that been completed PRIOR to today and had gone towards the regular quest count would be taken away. .

Did I misread something? Because this morning I had 8 quests and when I returned from lunch I now have 4 quests. I don't know how many of those 8 were regular quests or how many were co op quests but my FC was collected late Sat and at that point I had at least 2 regular quests waiting for me to finish the final step.

how was the determination made on how many quests to take away? I'm not arguing the fact that it was happening nor that it should have been corrected but I think it should have started TODAY not go back retroactive to when the co op quests began.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 01 2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
I swore I read in the updates today about the co op quests no longer going towards the count in the regular quests. I could have sworn it said this would take place with new quests which meant to me that any co op quests that counted towards the regular quest count would NOT go away.

Did I misread something? Because this morning I had 8 quests and when I returned from lunch I now have 4 quests. I don't know how many of those 8 were regular quests or how many were co op quests but my FC was collected late Sat and at that point I had at least 2 regular quests waiting for me to finish the final step.

how was the determination made on how many quests to take away? I'm not arguing the fact that it was happening nor that it should have been corrected but I think it should have started TODAY not go back retroactive to when the co op quests began.
Please read my post in the quest feedback thread. I am FURIOUS.
Old Oct 01 2014, 04:01 PM

Will add to above post. Yesterday I had my 8 quests finished and cashed in for 2 Farm Cash. I had 2 regular quests finished and 1 blue quest done and had waited to get my coins. Decided to do that and think I got the coins but DO NOT have any quests showing so I lost at least 2 toward my next week. Am questioning what happened to them?
Old Oct 01 2014, 04:29 PM

We could have, as gifts, fall plants and arrangements
Old Oct 01 2014, 04:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Please read my post in the quest feedback thread. I am FURIOUS.
which quest feedback is it in? think there are 2. where does it tell us how they did this?

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 01 2014, 04:34 PM

when I checked my quest box, I only had 6 quests completed, there should have been 8 that were not from coop quests....I guess I'll just be cheated out of them this time.
Old Oct 01 2014, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
which quest feedback is it in? think there are 2. where does it tell us how they did this?
or
General feedback/feedback on co-operative quests. All through the posts on the new release once they admitted the glitch they said they would honor what was already awarded in error. Today they took the blue quests away from the total. I haven't searched for where they said they'd honor them, they probably removed those posts.
Old Oct 01 2014, 04:51 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
or
General feedback/feedback on co-operative quests. All through the posts on the new release once they admitted the glitch they said they would honor what was already awarded in error. Today they took the blue quests away from the total. I haven't searched for where they said they'd honor them, they probably removed those posts.
well I know what I read this morning when it said they had fixed it and I know it said FUTURE quests. It did NOT say they were taking away some from the regular quest count because of the co op quests. Now that wording is gone.

I would like to know HOW they knew how many were from the co op quests. I collected my FC Sat and had 2 of the regular quests waiting for me to finish the last step. which would have given me 2 as of Sun. I finish most of my quests the same day or the next day.

I guess it wouldn't make me as mad if they had told us that was what they were doing.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 01 2014, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Will add to above post. Yesterday I had my 8 quests finished and cashed in for 2 Farm Cash. I had 2 regular quests finished and 1 blue quest done and had waited to get my coins. Decided to do that and think I got the coins but DO NOT have any quests showing so I lost at least 2 toward my next week. Am questioning what happened to them?
Waiting to collect the coins does not delay the quest. When you collect the coins the quest is placed on the chart when the last step was completed for the quest. If that last step was before you collected the farm cash then those quests went on last weeks time, so will not show this week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread