Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2014, 08:45 AM

Have I just been unlucky the last couple of days or is there something different that's causing workers to not realize they have multiple farms to do? I typically hire for multi-work and most of the time, the workers are really good - will finish what they signed up for. But last night and again this morning, they're doing one farm and then leaving - they don't seem to realize there are additional farms. Anyone else having this problem?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 31 2014, 09:03 AM

I, too hired people this am for several farms. She did one farm and was gone!!!
Old Jul 31 2014, 09:04 AM

Yes, I did purchase the restroom facility. Glad to know I am not alone.
Old Jul 31 2014, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
I, too hired people this am for several farms. She did one farm and was gone!!!
Yeah! I know people do that sometimes, but I had 3 or 4 workers in a row do it, which was unusual. One of them even wrote me a note and asked if I had only meant to hire her for fishing (which was all the first farm had). I didn't see her note for a couple of hours, unfortunately, or maybe I could have found out more. I had specifically said it was a multi-hire for x number of farms, so people should have known they were multi-hire jobs. Was just weird.

I have since hired 2 other people who did all farms, though, so maybe it was just a run of bad luck?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 31 2014, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Have I just been unlucky the last couple of days or is there something different that's causing workers to not realize they have multiple farms to do? I typically hire for multi-work and most of the time, the workers are really good - will finish what they signed up for. But last night and again this morning, they're doing one farm and then leaving - they don't seem to realize there are additional farms. Anyone else having this problem?
Been having the same issue for about a week, I thought the didnt want the others
Old Jul 31 2014, 10:19 AM

I have been having the same problem , i'll hire them for all farms , they will di like 6 then i ask them and they say that only 5 was lit up but if they go to the rest then they can work them
Old Jul 31 2014, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecooldude View Post
I have been having the same problem , i'll hire them for all farms , they will di like 6 then i ask them and they say that only 5 was lit up but if they go to the rest then they can work them
So maybe it's NOT just me. When I multi-hire, I almost always say how many farms and then I only hire people who specifically say they want my job. That cuts down on people leaving mid-job - or not noticing that it's a multi-hire. That's why this seemed odd.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 31 2014, 02:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just wondering where those bonuses game says are going to production are really going these days.
For a small amount of time we were seeing them in production but only if we used the facility manager and clicked each factory one at a time without opening that factory. Of course we did have to click 2x to get those bonuses added to production. Now nope nothing gets them added. Take for instance OAK production, click the factory to produce all, see yep says at bottom of screen x amount sent as bonus to production, now open that factory, see what's "cooking" hmmmm only the 720 allowed!
So I ask WHERE ARE THOSE BONUSES GOING?
Thanks

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 31 2014, 02:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Just wondering where those bonuses game says are going to production are really going these days.
For a small amount of time we were seeing them in production but only if we used the facility manager and clicked each factory one at a time without opening that factory. Of course we did have to click 2x to get those bonuses added to production. Now nope nothing gets them added. Take for instance OAK production, click the factory to produce all, see yep says at bottom of screen x amount sent as bonus to production, now open that factory, see what's "cooking" hmmmm only the 720 allowed!
So I ask WHERE ARE THOSE BONUSES GOING?
Thanks
The 720 is the max production, and for example if it says that 50 bonus amount is sent to production that means that 670 is provided by you and 50 is provided by the mayor to make up the 720.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 31 2014, 03:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The 720 is the max production, and for example if it says that 50 bonus amount is sent to production that means that 670 is provided by you and 50 is provided by the mayor to make up the 720.
Not the way is was prior to this last update. Also before we began getting bonuses for that factory we were making 720.

You'll see if you make note of limit on production of any item in any factory that so far has no bonuses added. The amount being made will not change unless they once again repair the adding of the bonuses. I do make note of limit so that when or if we do begin getting bonuses for that particular factory I'll know if bonuses are working and indeed being added.

Take the rubber factory for instance, was always way ahead of need when bonuses were actually being added to my 3 factories, now while still ahead of the need I no longer am ahead by several thousand as I was.
Thanks for getting back to me.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread