Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 07:20 PM

3. Main Neighbour Bar Improvement: We are now showing the current user in this bar, so you can quickly see where your position is among your neighbours in the different dimensions, like level, help given, etc. This is also the only place you can see the Best Diversification and Help Given Ranks for all your neighbours and yourself.

My avatar picture in the bar does not look like my actual avatar. Also my picture does not show at all.
Old Nov 06 2013, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
how do I post a screen shot here please..the reason I am asking is because when I clicked on that get free fc offer courtesy of facebook and then clicked on the verify with paypal I got the warning that its an untrusted site....so I quickly exited....
If it is being listed as an untrusted site then it would be your browser or your anti-virus program stating it is untrusted. I use Paypal all the time for payments through Facebook and Farm Town. If it will let you go on then I would.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default new bank.

So what do we do with the bonds and things? Just sell them?
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
So what do we do with the bonds and things? Just sell them?
Currently yes. They are in your non-ingredients meaning they get sold off. Maybe in the future they will come up with a service facility to put them in so they can earn more money.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the rapid reply. I hope the new service when/if it comes is a coin one. This time one factory was coins and the service was for cash. Strange!
Still love the game, though.
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:18 PM

Many of us tried very hard to help our friends to build up at least the interest to play this game right from the start because Farm Town just simply wasn't doing anything to entice new players. Have you ever tried to play this game yourselves to find out how hard it is to gain farm cash without anyone's help. I have paid hundreds of dollars... I think in the past two months to send some of my friends at least the minimal required tools....i.e. the semi-truck.... at the very least to get the game going, and also sent some other FC items which they may boost up their banks in coins WITHOUT having to grow tons of crops with the few farms that is available. I can say that WITHOUT anyone help, the new players WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ON THEIR OWN!!!! It is not a matter of tricks or anything, some of us DO TRY OUR BEST to experience a few methods to try if the game is playable for new players. Oh well.... seems like the farm cash restriction is killing all the fun for the new players. I have gone up the shore already for this game, I have too many facilities and factories to handle with very little time. I have bought a lot of tools too, but seems like it will never end. I'm feeling tired already, and even though yes, your game is more fun than other games in FB, but seems like the FC restriction of a little unnecessary.

******P. S. Oh, but just to clarify... I am not the one who have been using robots to do farms. All my cash items are either bought or acquired through my hard work. Above is just my opinion on the subject of Farm Cash restriction. On second thought.... Yes, the lower restriction of 25FC seems more reasonable and within reach for the new players so they don't think that they will have to work for a long time to get that. They will at least be motivated to continue on working to gain another 25FC so they can buy the tools....one tool at a time. Well, at least they will be motivated to play the game longer. (This is of course, just my opinion as well).

Anyway.... great work on the game!!!

Sandie Angel

Last edited by Sandie Angel; Nov 06 2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Did anyone else have their cotton move backwards to Dan Level 4? I had Dan Level 6 on all crops but today cotton moved backward to Dan Level 4. So did both my kids' cotton.
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:57 PM

Please, when is this 25 FC purchase stipulation going to take effect? It's 11:30 p.m here in Newfoundland, and no longer "today" in many areas. It's still saying you must purchase 50 FC.
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:20 PM

Default Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Currently yes. They are in your non-ingredients meaning they get sold off. Maybe in the future they will come up with a service facility to put them in so they can earn more money.
I had the bank already, and couldn't find it in the facility manager. So I started it manually and it worked. Still not in facility manager. Are we supposed to start it manually?
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I had the bank already, and couldn't find it in the facility manager. So I started it manually and it worked. Still not in facility manager. Are we supposed to start it manually?
Just like all of the buildings we have had that were previously decorations, you need to wait until it is empty, then put it into storage and then back on the farm. It will then show up in your facility manager.
Closed Thread