Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 03 2023, 12:20 PM

I've had dark mode FB for a long time now and it has not been bothersome until now. I don't mind dark around the game as its easier on my eyes, but this change appears to put my FT game in their game room with that bar with the X on the left side that covers the top of the FT page and any new game updates releases. If I scroll up it disappears but if I want to see the info about game updates above the FT email credentials announcement it cannot be seen at all. That bar blocks it completely. "Collapsing" the "game page stuff" which one can do by clicking the black and white square on the upper left, takes all the junk out except that danged bar!
I play in FTs full screen mode 99% of the time but there are occasions like filling ships while doing something else I go small screen. That bar if you click the X kicks me out of FT and into FB gameroom. UGH! Please tell me this gameroom bar PITA is not a permanent thing?
https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...2A&oe=642FDDB5

Last edited by RIAP27; Apr 03 2023 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Image did not load
Old Apr 03 2023, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I've had dark mode FB for a long time now and it has not been bothersome until now. I don't mind dark around the game as its easier on my eyes, but this change appears to put my FT game in their game room with that bar with the X on the left side that covers the top of the FT page and any new game updates releases. If I scroll up it disappears but if I want to see the info about game updates above the FT email credentials announcement it cannot be seen at all. That bar blocks it completely. "Collapsing" the "game page stuff" which one can do by clicking the black and white square on the upper left, takes all the junk out except that danged bar!
I play in FTs full screen mode 99% of the time but there are occasions like filling ships while doing something else I go small screen. That bar if you click the X kicks me out of FT and into FB gameroom. UGH! Please tell me this gameroom bar PITA is not a permanent thing?
https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...2A&oe=642FDDB5

Hi RIAP

Im sorry but that bar doesnt disappear from the screen no matter you click to collapse right side where the other facebook games show up.
Old Apr 03 2023, 12:41 PM

That is bad news. Sigh. I wish FB would have left FT alone. Black mode is fine but the FT in the "gameroom" is not.I am glad the full screen mode inside the game still works as the "gameroom fullscreen is just UGH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RIAP

Im sorry but that bar doesn't disappear from the screen no matter you click to collapse right side where the other facebook games show up.
Old Apr 09 2023, 04:22 PM

I have gone through all areas to post this and lots of the areas are closed. I have a question. Years ago we had a link we were able to click on FT to see our farm in the world. Does this link still exist for all of us to click on to see everyone's farms? Thanks in advance for your answer
Old Apr 09 2023, 04:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
I have gone through all areas to post this and lots of the areas are closed. I have a question. Years ago we had a link we were able to click on FT to see our farm in the world. Does this link still exist for all of us to click on to see everyone's farms? Thanks in advance for your answer
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the display as this has nothing to do with the current release.

I am sorry, but as the farms grew then seeing your neighbors farms around you had to be removed.
You can find out what each of the sections of the forums are for and which ones you can post in in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595162
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2023, 08:16 PM

What's up with the non-fullscreen view having new borders I can't hide?
Old Apr 20 2023, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
What's up with the non-fullscreen view having new borders I can't hide?
Hi John,
If you are talking about the dark areas around your game you can find the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660938

You can click on the arrow in the upper right corner and close the area listing games.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 20 2023 at 08:39 PM.
Old Apr 21 2023, 06:22 PM

Default A couple of things

What is the mailbox right below the farm pass ticket. Also, what is the spinning green disc above the train icon.
Old Apr 21 2023, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
What is the mailbox right below the farm pass ticket. Also, what is the spinning green disc above the train icon.
Hi bbarksda,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.

Ignore them. They are for the developers and seem to randomly appear on your farms when they shouldn't. You can't do anything with those.
Old Apr 23 2023, 01:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Small screen display.

The screen display that I have on Slashkey is a third of the normal (facebook) size. What do I need to do to increase the size of the screen display?

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide