Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2021, 09:34 AM

Yes the saga continues. I have nothing in FT at all.. after loading up to U75 it just grays out including the toggle console so no errors to go by except what I have already mentioned. I used the chrome:gpu and it shows Vulkan disabled but I cannot find how to actually enable it .. yet. Any input would be appreciated because I am flying blind here sort of. If I can provide any more info please let me know.

This shows up in the toggle console.

Remapping between formats -1962601392 -> 740793674 is not supported

Also this

ERRORCould not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 128880B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: X��U�� N��a�� g��-q��=u��K}��[~��iy��w�����������������������ڷ��ȑ��ʍ��ˌ��А��ԑ��ۗ �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �����������������������������ݛ������������������滑� �����������������������������������̌��ۓ��������� ��������������������������������������א��Ȏ�������� ��~}��e���Gv��-k��&k��1r��Gz��^w��t}������������������Ԩ��Ҡ������� �����������ݰ��Ȑ����������������~}��k{��Sw��9o��n� � 8��

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 20 2021 at 09:48 AM.
Old Jan 20 2021, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Turbo View Post
Yes the saga continues. I have nothing in FT at all.. after loading up to U75 it just grays out including the toggle console so no errors to go by except what I have already mentioned. I used the chrome:gpu and it shows Vulkan disabled but I cannot find how to actually enable it .. yet. Any input would be appreciated because I am flying blind here sort of. If I can provide any more info please let me know.

This shows up in the toggle console.

Remapping between formats -1962601392 -> 740793674 is not supported

Also this

ERRORCould not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 128880B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: X��U�� N��a�� g��-q��=u��K}��[~��iy��w�����������������������ڷ��ȑ��ʍ��ˌ��А��ԑ��ۗ �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �����������������������������ݛ������������������滑� �����������������������������������̌��ۓ��������� ��������������������������������������א��Ȏ�������� ��~}��e���Gv��-k��&k��1r��Gz��^w��t}������������������Ԩ��Ҡ������� �����������ݰ��Ȑ����������������~}��k{��Sw��9 o��n�� 8��
Hi Jocye Turbo,
Have you done the updates showing on your computer? If not please do those. If you're not sure how to do those you can ask that question in which ever browser you are using. Most of them have a search box you can type in or you can type the question in the browser address bar.
  • Windows users need to look for links that show support.microsoft.com in the link.
  • Mac users would need to look for links with support.apple.com in the link.

Then please click on this link, it will take you to the Announcement in the forum. Scroll down to First Load of Farm Town and make sure that you have done what's listed there:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

As I understand you have changed some flags in your settings. That is not recommended as it can cause more problems. I suggest you set those back to what they were.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 20 2021 at 10:13 AM.
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:04 AM

Also wanted to add that I LOVE the little messages at the bottom...Getting coffee for rooster...checking weather...taking umbrella anyway...LOL...LOVE it! Keep up the good work!
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi klesyd

Please clear your browser cache and see if that helps you. Please take in mind that after the clearing your game will load a little slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
I have cleared cache, but it's still not loading. Goes from black to grey. Last message says checking weather then turns grey. I played it yestrday morning but yestrday afternoon it wouldn't load. My browser is compatible.
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by klesyd View Post
I have cleared cache, but it's still not loading. Goes from black to grey. Last message says checking weather then turns grey. I played it yestrday morning but yestrday afternoon it wouldn't load. My browser is compatible.
Hi Klesyd,
After you cleared the cache did you close the browser so that would complete? If not try clearing and then close the browser and reload again. If that does not work try it again, but also restart your computer befoe reloading game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:48 AM

150630973 black tpggle = console usually opened up after a FEW mnutes
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
150630973 black tpggle = console usually opened up after a FEW mnutes
Hi Shirl,
Please click on that FT console button and add the last Checkpoint number shown from that console list or at least the highest U number showning on your farms in uer right corner to your post.

Please click on this link, it will take you to the Announcement in the forum. Scroll down to First Load of Farm Town and make sure that you have done what's listed there:

Old Jan 20 2021, 12:00 PM

Default Game Glitches

USER ID number ( 535909603 )

2021-01-20 18:53:21.511 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 43/256 MB

I can fish and do both types of trees

Cannot use the Harvest /plow/sow or the Harvest/plow tool without it crashing the game with Error box popping up with

Error saving Data
Xo25
Reload game
Game crashes to all grey

Cannot use Irrigate all farms refuses

Toggle Error reads

2021-01-20 17:43:55.614 ERRORArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

When I irrigate just the one farm the game crashes to all greyed out screen again

I have no problem loading this game , is just very frustrating reloading the game all the time
Not much point trying to have crops and playing for relaxation

Edit # Just found out I also cannot visit neighbours without the game crashing

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 20 2021 at 01:04 PM. Reason: checkpoint information added
Old Jan 20 2021, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathy,
Have you tried another browser? If you do make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed in that browser.
i can't use another browser as I am using a Chromebook. However, I have discovered I can play using my tablet (Samsung) and the Edge browser.

Kathy
Old Jan 20 2021, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink/Liz View Post
USER ID number ( 535909603 )

I can fish and do both types of trees

Cannot use the Harvest /plow/sow or the Harvest/plow tool without it crashing the game with Error box popping up with

Error saving Data
Xo25
Reload game
Game crashes to all grey

Cannot use Irrigate all farms refuses

Toggle Error reads

2021-01-20 17:43:55.614 ERRORArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

When I irrigate just the one farm the game crashes to all greyed out screen again

I have no problem loading this game , is just very frustrating reloading the game all the time
Not much point trying to have crops and playing for relaxation

Edit # Just found out I also cannot visit neighbours without the game crashing
Hi Tink/Liz,
please click on this link, it will take you to the Announcement in the forum. Scroll down to First Load of Farm Town and make sure that you have done what's listed there:

Please add to your post here the last Chekpoint number you see in the console information.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl